##1 - Posted Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:23 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
This Player Using LONG RANGED ASAL EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

jamorak1, you are absolutely not the only person that is not happy for long ranged asals. I would normally let the Admins, Game Masters, Forum Moderator and the Game Owner himself reply to reports, but still, in this case I have to say that Rendezvous has most probably done nothing wrong at all.

First thing is that you shouldn't care about if you get spammed or not in arena, as it is supposed to be a free for all battle area (obviously). Second thing is that LR is caused by position delay/lagg. When the other player moves, you often can't see that before liek 0.5-1 second has passed. This means that the other player can run around and suddenly stand in front of you, but in your game screen that person is actually standing- let's say 3 meters ahead of you. And when that person standing in front of you uses his ultimate skill Asalraalaikum, he appears to be 3 meters away from you while he in fact is just right in front of you.

I hope this helps you and others who are reading this post to understand the Art of Ranged Asal.

##2 - Posted Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:40 am

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum