You are not connected. Please login or register

increase raised pet lives

jo

jo

increase raised pet lives EmptyPosts : 44
jo

maybe this not too much to ask for but it will be better if the raised pet lives will increase. make it 999. i always do colo. and if not lucky, some run for me in the colo mostly die so 99 lives for pet is kinda short. i know you can do the life potion again and agaim but it will be a great help to increase it. thanks.

##1 - Posted Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:33 pm
Tobimaru#Friendly

Tobimaru#Friendly

increase raised pet lives EmptyPosts : 10
Tobimaru#Friendly

I don't really know about this because for me I don't do pve so my pet's life never goes down lol. But good luck with this tho :3

##2 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:44 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
increase raised pet lives EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Nothing wrong about your suggestion, jo. It's just that I find it irrelevant. Sorry for this. But I'm not saying that this will not be accepted. As I've said, there is nothing wrong about this. Perhaps the trouble will be the coding and stuff. And it is really irrelevant. But that's just me. Who knows this might get implemented at the next patch? Good luck with this one!

##3 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:02 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
increase raised pet lives EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I find the suggested increase of pet lives unnecessary, because one can just bring pet life pots in his inventory in case the pet lives "run out", and also that you can bring a ress scroll for your pet in case your pet dies and has 0 life left. It doesnt take more than 3 seconds to full up 10 lived, I think. And as long as you can kill the giants fairly quick and bring a seraph into the colo, having more than 99 pet lives isn't really usefull in my opinion. But yeah, good luck with this one, though.

##4 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:29 am

Sponsored content

increase raised pet lives Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum