You are not connected. Please login or register

New Boss Dungeon

derekgabs

derekgabs

New Boss Dungeon EmptyPosts : 10
derekgabs

It would be nice though if there was a new boss wherein aurum items would be dropped. BUT!!! the boss would be insanely difficult without the full participation of a full party like having a buffer a tank and a hitter. Wherein the boss would have a life at which it is difficult to kill and would need the full participation of all members.

Reason for suggestion: One simple reason i want to suggest this is that not all players are farmer types such as me wherein i like to do many boss hunts no matter how hard it is.

##1 - Posted Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:52 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
New Boss Dungeon EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

The fact that Aurum Set is obtainable in-game is a good thing. We have to consider that Aurum Set is the best set here so far. A set even Non-donors and Donors can afford. Making yet another way of claiming one is not appropriate and will ruin the economy. Imo, Aurum Sets obtainable via MQCs are good enough for non-donors to farm for.

And I don't think that the boss you are talking about will exist. This is a private server and we have insanely high damage output here. Even Colloseum that was made to be a team effort/guild effort can be done by a ICD Seraph or a Slayer. Imagine a fully-built ICD Seraph armed with insane pvp awakes, I wonder how many aurum parts/sets will he have. You see the point? Though good luck with this suggestion.

##3 - Posted Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:48 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
New Boss Dungeon EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

And the many players who already have donated for the existing aurums will have "wasted" money because the aurums suddenly became available for everyone for free.

##4 - Posted Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:40 pm
derekgabs

derekgabs

derekgabs

Yep actually it is a good thing that aurum set is obtainable. I'm just SUGGESTING not PERSISTING. Just saying though. Since in every game there will be a boss that cant be beaten without teamwork. Though it all goes down to mazey if he would accept my suggestion.

Though in my part it would be kind of good since i love boss hunting like what i had experienced in v1-4 of flyff in killling CW wherein a good built party would be proper to hunt it even though the drop rates were small, it was fun hunting again and again. That's my own opinion.

PS: Just to reply jacksparrow, "it isnt a waste to donate, you're actually helping the server in the maintenance part." and also mazey did put in the aurum set if you would buy one in donation it says for the lazy ones. So don't go saying that the aurum is free, nothing is free even now you could get it ingame but it wont be free since you have to farm for it same as to boss hunt you have to earn it.

Im not saying that if it would be available on boss hunts it would be easier. Even mazey could make that spot have a drop rate of 1 again. (had a background in making flyff servers).

*This suggestion is kind of a long shot since it would take up too much work on mazey but at least i said something that would kind of give a small idea on how to improve the server.

##5 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:12 am
derekgabs

derekgabs

derekgabs

aceportgaz wrote:Then farm mqc and buy em o.o

actually that is what im doing. but im just suggesting a new way to earn an aurum. since this is a sub forum to make suggestions in improving the server. so please enough with your sarcastic replies.

##6 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:15 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

1) There are bosses that need teamwork to complete; Monster Clash
2) I forgot that aurums could but bought for MQC even though I knew it. I apologise. Anyway, if you could get a full aurum set from boss hunting, it is the same as saying that it's free. I myself get free kalgas set parts from hunting Kalgas. It takes me 4 minutes each run, and I often get 2/4 of the set each run.
3) it can ruin the economy, as Shai says. Also, now that we have Heroe's set, why not just stick with that?
-1 from me for aurum dropping bosses.

##7 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:03 am
derekgabs

derekgabs

derekgabs

JackSparrowYAY wrote:1) There are bosses that need teamwork to complete; Monster Clash
2) I forgot that aurums could but bought for MQC even though I knew it. I apologise. Anyway, if you could get a full aurum set from boss hunting, it is the same as saying that it's free. I myself get free kalgas set parts from hunting Kalgas. It takes me 4 minutes each run, and I often get 2/4 of the set each run.
3) it can ruin the economy, as Shai says. Also, now that we have Heroe's set, why not just stick with that?
-1 from me for aurum dropping bosses.

sorry for this sir but. actually please read my post.
1st im simply suggesting
2nd my suggestion states that the boss would be difficult as having the need of having a tank, a support and a hitter. It would be understood that the specific dungeon would take on about 30 mins or more(like normal dungeons would do)
3rd Is that as what i have said, only mazey has the right to say if this suggestion would be accepted and i do know that this one is a long shot since it would give him a very big work load.
4th is please stop with those sarcastic quick replies, please do understand that what im trying to SUGGEST (not persist again) that it would be nice to gather all kinds of MMORPG players. Some like to farm, while some like to hunt.

SIMPLY TO SAY! IS THAT THERE WOULD BE A DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL WAY TO GET AURUM WITH THE SAME DIFFICULTY.

PS: I also did say that the drop rates inside the dungeon would be back to 1 like it would be much more difficult than to farm.

PS: If you dont like my suggestion then please do and go ahead close it. I cant take this argument wherein you only think of farming as the only way to get things, that if you would play in any kind of MMO. Rare or special items can be found through farming and hunting BOSSES.

PS: Im just saying though but please, if you dont like this post then go ahead close it or delete it. I dont need an argument with fellow players and mods i just want to give a new perspective in mazey flyff.

It's up to you if you would agree with my logic or not and that please stop posting sarcastic replies since i know very well that the economy in this server is through farming. Im just suggesting a new way. That's all.

##8 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:23 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Well, I don't have anything against your opinions and suggestion. It's very important that we have people like you, Derek, to bring up these suggestions. Besides, this is a forum, so I don't really see any problems in commenting your suggestion.
I'm using around 0.5-1hr to write 1 post, so I wouldn't discribe my own posts as quick and sarcastic. And I use another 15-20 minutes to read and think of what and how to post my comments, a bit depending on topic post length.
Anyway, it's a -1 from me. Reasons: game economy and the fact that it is such a good armor set that having to pay MQC for it as a second option is imo good enough. And since you topic title says NEW BOSS DUNGON, I'd suggest that the boss drop should be something different from aurum.

PS. We already have remamtis and Scroll of Ressurection that are very cheap to buy. How can a tank (and support if you don't use a seraph as dps) be usefull?

##9 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:17 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
New Boss Dungeon EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

derekgabs, first off, we are not arguing. Did I argue with you? We(me and JackSparrowYAY) are just merely stating our opinions about your suggestion. And we are not saying that you are persisting, did we? And this is suggestion section wherein any opinion is welcomed as long as it does not contain vulgar words and foul words. You really sounded very upset because we did not support your suggestion. Or if you are upset because of this 'arguement', you have to consider that we are only talking about the pros and cons of your suggestion. And we are saying that as calmly as possible. And reading JackSparrowYAY's comments, I didn't see any slightest hint of sarcasm implied there. He is just saying what he wants and everyone of us is entitled to our own opinion.

Nevertheless, still a -1 for me. But that's just me. Who knows someone might agree with you right? So let's keep our tempers down or else this might get closed. And of course you and us would not want that right. Be open to both positive and negative feed backs. Good luck with this suggestion, really.

##10 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:31 am
Tobimaru#Friendly

Tobimaru#Friendly

Tobimaru#Friendly

Im not sure this is gonna work because there was a post like this but just in different writing and it did not go well lol .

##11 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:35 am

Sponsored content

New Boss Dungeon Empty
Sponsored content

##12 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum