AFK Farmer

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
AFK Farmer EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

As you can see, I tried to talk him out of it both private chat and normal chat. But he won't reply. And as you can see in the image, he casted EVA even without Mutant Fefern around. And it is impossible if he will say that he just killed them because there is no 'corpse' around. Well, you be the judge guys. But from my own end, I would say that he is afk farming.

AFK Farmer <a href=AFK Farmer Untitled11_zpscaba3703" />

EDIT: The least that I can do to prove the time line is the QIs(dungeon tarin roots) i farmed. Not the party skills cos I spam it continuosly. And at the moment he's still afk farming. I hope staff can be online any time soon.

[img]AFK Farmer Untitled12_zpsabe91b6b[/img]

##1 - Posted Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:59 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
AFK Farmer EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

I kicked the player in-game already and a warning has been given. If he will still continue, let me know. Thank you for reporting.

##2 - Posted Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:09 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

I think he's still at it. Could you please PM him in-game again?

EDIT: Yup, he's still at it. 5 minutes and counting. Another 5 more minutes and I will post another screen shot.

EDIT 2: Here's the screen shot.

AFK Farmer <a href=AFK Farmer Untitled13_zps406f5a4b" />

I don't think kicking will teach him a lesson though.

EDIT 3: I really wonder what will be the sanction for this guy. He was kicked, warned, and yet he's still afk farming. And he's still at it from the moment I posted it until now that I'm done farming. Well, afk farming is hart hart for him.

Here's another screen shot:

[img]AFK Farmer Untitled14_zpse9ae2d39[/img]

##3 - Posted Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:18 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
AFK Farmer EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

Shai wrote:
I don't think kicking will teach him a lesson though.

EDIT 3: I really wonder what will be the sanction for this guy. He was kicked, warned, and yet he's still afk farming. And he's still at it from the moment I posted it until now that I'm done farming. Well, afk farming is hart hart for him.

Quote from the rules -
Aaron wrote:7. If you are caught looting/AFK-Farming, you WILL be outed on sight. If you are a continuing offender, you will be frozen for an hour and/or banned for one day.

Since I've already kicked and warned him but he still continued, a 1 day ban has been given.

##4 - Posted Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:46 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Thanks Clyx, ever reliable. With that being said and done, allow me to lock this topic.

##5 - Posted Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Sponsored content

AFK Farmer Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum