You are not connected. Please login or register

hack my account pls help me

blackbp1717

blackbp1717

hack my account pls help me EmptyPosts : 1
blackbp1717

mazey please help my items/char to give me back again. i don't know what happen to my account, someones hack, no ones know my username and password plss investigate this problem

this is my screen shot of my account

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/new/My%20Documents/Lightshot/Screenshot_1.png

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/new/My%20Documents/Lightshot/Screenshot_2.png

##1 - Posted Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:20 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
hack my account pls help me EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

blackbp1717, I can't open the screenies. You should insert the screenies directly to your post

From Grey's Newbie Guide 101:
Grey wrote:Reports and Complaints

Q: What should I do if I want to report rule violators? (i.e. hackers, bug abusers, inappropriate advertisers, GM impersonators, etc.,)
A: Provide a sound evidence by taking a screenshot of the whole & actual incident and report it in the complaints section or approach any of the staff members.

Q: How can I take screenshot?
A: Press zero (0) to take a screenshot ingame. You may also press "print screen" on your keyboard.

Q: How can I post the picture in forum?
A: Upload the picture to any file hosting site or click and get the url of the image. Click and put the URL inside the textbox

Alternatively, you can use print screen and insert the screenie in a document i.e. Paint. Then save it as a .jpg file.

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Small changes)

##2 - Posted Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:51 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
hack my account pls help me EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

blackbp1717 wrote:
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/new/My%20Documents/Lightshot/Screenshot_1.png

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/new/My%20Documents/Lightshot/Screenshot_2.png

Please upload your screenshots to any image hosting sites as we can't view images that was placed on your local directory. (i.e. prntscr.com, photobucket.com, tinypic.com, etc)

Also, kindly check your inbox for account retrieval.

##3 - Posted Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:45 pm
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
hack my account pls help me EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Please check your inbox. I believe I know this e.e

##4 - Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:32 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/

Sponsored content