You are not connected. Please login or register

Just wondering

Tenshii

Tenshii

Just wondering EmptyPosts : 10
Tenshii

I've got a non-donor Harlequin with Shadow Yo-yo, PvP Shield, Attack Jewelry Set, RC Fashion Set, 40RP Wing Cloak and White Hipster Glasses, Kalgas Set,P.Tiger. So given the said equipments and pet; should I buy the Aurum Harlequin Set before I buy other stuff like FD Yo-yo/D.Fash/FD Shield/D.Acce/D.Pet? I also heard that they're pretty weak when not using FD items so.... I'm just wondering what thingy would be worth buying first. I'm still saving up some RPs so I can finally arm myself up with good items FD or Semi-FD Laugh.
*I found 'em Harlequins easier to use than FMs stat-wise, just my own opinion though Very Happy
**I've got like 11k+ Str with the above items and hit around 270m+ HoP damage w/o Seraph buffs(but with Lvl21 Couple/Str Potions/Upcut Stone/Christmas Cake/Love Chocolate/Premium Scroll on) And no idea how much damage I'd deal with Seraph Buffs on. And yes the diamonds are PvP ones. Lemme know if there's something wrong 'cause I'm still trying to get the hang of it wink

P.S. I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks in advance wink .

##1 - Posted Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:56 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Just wondering EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Let me try this one, I'm not really a pro sieger or player so bear with me:

With your current HoP, which is, 270M+, I think that'd be good for siege. Well you have to be lucky, I think, to HoP YJs and FMs in their STR gears. Correct me if I'm wrong, I had like FD FM and FD YJ(not at the same time) on their Asal and HoP gears, and my HP is like 230M-270M only. And by that, I can conclude that your 270M HoP w/o Seraph buffs will do. You just have to know which one to HoP. You will get killed, of course; you cannot kill STA ones, of course. But the hell with it, at least you're having fun right. But if you want to step your Harlequin to a whole new level, I suggest to go FD. At least you have a high rate of killing STA FMs, but that's not a guarantee though.

Max HoP for a FD YJ is 716M. Max HP of a STA FM is 717M+. If you'll be FD, it's not a guarantee that you can kill STA FMs. But at least you can survive some of Arcanist's spells because you can raise your HP to 230M+. And with your current gears now, I estimate your HP to be approximately 150M, I think. And Arcanist can easily EVA you. I'm just stating both PROs and CONs. Siege is about survival too.

Well if you're still planning to pursue your YJ, then I suggest that you start farming for either Aurum Set or FD Tiger. I could be wrong here, but this is my opinion why I suggested that: Donor Yoyo/Shield doesn't have that high gap in comparison to Non-Donor Yoyo/Shield. As well as Vote Set Cs and Vote Accessory. But if you will look at Kalgas Set stats, you'll see the huge stat gap. That goes for Perfect Tiger compared to FD Tiger too. The gap is undeniably high. I'm not really sure about this because we have to consider MC on Yoyo and Shield too. But if I am to do this, my money would go for a clean Aurum set first.

##2 - Posted Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:30 am
Ramon

Ramon

Ex-GM
Just wondering EmptyPosts : 233
Ramon

270 M isn't anywhere close to kill someone in their Damage Swap.

I think if you want to be succesful in siege you'd have to be FD at least as a YJ, as a FM its possible to at least kill some stuff without having FD Equipment.

In terms of what you should get first I'd suggest to get the stuff you can get relatively cheap at that moment.

##3 - Posted Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:54 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Just wondering EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

The cheapest equpiment would be either donate yoyo and donate shield. If you got the Money, you can also buy those pierced With mazey Cards.

##4 - Posted Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:05 am
WeedLove

WeedLove

Just wondering EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

1. FD Yoyo
2. FD PvP Shield
3. FD Tiger
4. FD Aurum
5. D.Acce

Ranked accordingly as to what you should "prioritize"

##5 - Posted Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:44 pm
Tenshii

Tenshii

Just wondering EmptyPosts : 10
Tenshii

I have to agree that there's a huge gap between Kalgas Set and Aurum Set/ Perfect Tiger and FD Tiger.
Thanks for the advices you guys! Laugh

##6 - Posted Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:50 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Just wondering EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

No problems. Good luck creating a good FD harlequin wink

##7 - Posted Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:53 am

Sponsored content