https://www.youtube.com/user/zTrave01
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Guild War Abuse EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

T-rave, the youtube-link you posted directs me to a private video, meaning that only "invited" accounts of Google/Gmail are allowed to watch it.

Now, I would like to give a +1 for Acacia's game suggestion.

Acacia wrote:What I'm suggesting is simply to make it not work in the arena, it's obviously causing issues and is making players mad. Also, I'd like to point out that this is actually worse than killing then teleporting. They just found another way to bend the rule without it being bannable.  Going into a guild war just to truce then kill someone just to go back into guild war just so you won't be killed is annoying, I do admit that.

So, what I think you mean by saying this is that the participants in the Guild Wars are going into the Arena to kill a random person. In this way, they are able to end the truce, teleport out of the Arena and get into the Guild War again, no? Either way, this is a violation against the Game Rules Laugh

I don't understand in what way there is a relationship between Guild War participants entering the Arena, harassing other players and saying inappropriate things, to the fact that they are actually in an ongoing Guild War. Anyone could go into the Arena and do inappropriate actions and insult other players, but the fact that the Guild War feature actually works inside the Arena doesn't sound good and in my opinion shouldn't be allowed inside the Arena. Smile

##3 - Posted Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:09 am
T-rave

T-rave

Guild War Abuse EmptyPosts : 14
T-rave

oh srry try link now o; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM3iMBdNwUU

##4 - Posted Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:11 am
https://www.youtube.com/user/zTrave01

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

MiamiWonka

MiamiWonka

Guild War Abuse EmptyPosts : 36
MiamiWonka

Support

##6 - Posted Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:01 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Guild War Abuse EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Mazey might have to recode the entire Guild War System, which includes the System Shout Message, plus the range of the Guild War System, which is spread out throughout the Server 1. I m talking about a guild member being in Darkin, another guild member would be in St. Morning, then few others would be somewhere else in the Server 1 channel.

##7 - Posted Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:39 pm

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Acacia, I know what you are talking about. But what I am talking about is re-coding the Guild War System, which does not interrupted the Player Killing. I have been other servers where Guild Leaders would make these Guild Battles to protect their guilds from being Player killed by other players. It is like a guild's personal Server 2 non PK channel on Server 1 PK channel....

##9 - Posted Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:56 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Guild War Abuse EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

As long as the Guild leaders dont put their members for Protection in arena, then it sounds good to me. Having immortal people in arena, except for the game staffs, sounds terribly wrong.

##10 - Posted Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:46 am

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

That is something that I would love to agree on... especially when someone is a player killer -.-

##12 - Posted Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:06 am

Sponsored content

Guild War Abuse Empty
Sponsored content

##13 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum