You are not connected. Please login or register

Disenchant Nerf

SonicBliss

SonicBliss

Disenchant Nerf EmptyPosts : 16
SonicBliss

Let me start off by saying that the fm skill disenchant is needed for fm's. It is another skill that makes them semi dynamic, because without it they would only have 2 useful skills(sonic hand and asal). However, I have 2 suggestions for consideration of tanks. If you put yourself in an FD templar's shoes, with 1.28bil hp, and you're in the arena, and someone walks up and then oneshots you because your buffs went bye bye.... Quite frankly disenchant is a tool for killing templars exclusively, any other class can kill an fm while he tries to disenchant assuming said class is fd as well. The purpose of a templar in my eyes is to not get one shot, when you are, it defeats the purpose. So i'm proposing disenchant either be rid of completely or significantly nerfed. It's probability for success should be lowered  or it should only get rid of one buff at a time with a higher probability for success. I understand some people who main fm's in seige may be opposed, but they make templars useless when they know what they're doing. This wont make templars god. They can still be holy crossed and killed by hop's and asals, and unless they are fd or close, it is likely asals will still one shot them without the use of disenchant. Please consider this suggestion from all points of view ^_^

##1 - Posted Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:37 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

Disenchant Nerf EmptyPosts : 93
iMarimar

Oh dear~

Thank goodness Mister SonicBliss you came up for this. This is very interesting and full of sense that staffs should look in to. After all it doesn't do a drastic change in FMs ang wont alter their damage. Having a 1 skill blast that could damage billions of hit points is a a lot, making them over powered and with the switching items using Macro making them omnipotent. This kind of suggestion must be considered.

+1 for this kind of idea.
Good work Mister. Thumbs up Wink

Love love love
fun fun fun

##2 - Posted Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:02 pm
Graphene

Graphene

Disenchant Nerf EmptyPosts : 101
Graphene

i use templar for siege. if they will remove disenchant from fm, templar will be will be god in siege. maybe in arena, maybe possible. but siege no. thats why u need to be fast in doing rebuff for yourself. and there will be no challenge or fun with templars if disenchant will be gone. and all of these im saying for the point of class balancing. well sorry but -1 for me although im a templar.

##3 - Posted Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:07 pm
SonicBliss

SonicBliss

SonicBliss

Graphene wrote:i use templar for siege. if they will remove disenchant from fm, templar will be will be god in siege. maybe in arena, maybe possible. but siege no. thats why u need to be fast in doing rebuff for yourself. and there will be no challenge or fun with templars if disenchant will be gone. and all of these im saying for the point of class balancing. well sorry but -1 for me although im a templar.
While i see your point, id have to disagree, i am not simply suggesting disenchant be removed. And if i were, there are still a thousand more ways to kill a templar without disenchanting, if anything it would add more of a challenge for the fm's and templars alike.

##4 - Posted Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:19 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

Graphene wrote:i use templar for siege. if they will remove disenchant from fm, templar will be will be god in siege. maybe in arena, maybe possible. but siege no. thats why u need to be fast in doing rebuff for yourself. and there will be no challenge or fun with templars if disenchant will be gone. and all of these im saying for the point of class balancing. well sorry but -1 for me although im a templar.

Hello Mister Graphene ^_^

I suppose you USED to be a Templar Mister Graphene. I must admit, but you're the PROest amongst them. Smile
But I have a question. Why did you change class by the way? Hmmmm.. For what could the reason be, I hope its not against to what you hold and believe in.

Anyways.. In relation to what you have just said. Templars will be 'Godly' in siege and/or arena, I doubt that, based on SonicBliss statement and we quote:
SonicBliss wrote:And if i were, there are still a thousand more ways to kill a Templar without disenchanting, if anything it would add more of a challenge for the fm's and templars alike.
I settle to that statement for the reason that Templars, I suppose, not to be 1 hit by just a single skill. And for the record Templars don't do much damage at all that can kill people instantly, hence, they're not so called 'Godly' it's their reflects that makes them particular.

Getting rid of Disenchant Skill would be debatable and uncertain. (But I still anticipate this will be scrutinized and studied well) Or just lessen its success rate upon casting this or better yet, increasing its cooldown duration.

On the contrary to this we have this 'Buff Breaker' tho :3

love love love
fun fun fun Wink

##5 - Posted Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:20 pm
Graphene

Graphene

Graphene

well yeah there's a buff breaker you can use and i think seraph can also use holycross again in arena mostly. i havent seen one seraph in siege so before they will use holycross in siege maybe they are out of lives by then.

and there's also a perfect build asal but not everyone knows that. they can kill a templar with a normal buff without doing disenchant.
so some or most dont know that build for asal so they rely on disenchanting.

btw i changed class to slayer, no siege for now, just to farm and sell stuff to make other chars.

##6 - Posted Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:50 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

Yea right!!!! ^_^

I knew it! Temps can be 1 hit with just normal buffs (No Seraph Buffs). I was about to say it here but I'm not so certain about it. So, I had to consult our Guild Mate for confirmation. And yes, there are 3 FM's who can 1 hit her.

So yea~ it came from you Graphene that FM's can 1 hit Temps with Normal Buffs (with the secret perfect asal build of yours) therefore, FM's are the one who's 'Godly'.

love love love
fun fun fun Wink

##7 - Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:22 am
Graphene

Graphene

Graphene

so maybe you will suggest now is to increase the hp of templars. lol

##8 - Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:51 am
SonicBliss

SonicBliss

SonicBliss

Lol, its true i have been occasionally one hit by asals but we arent talking about nerfing asal, but it does help my case that disenchant should be nerfed because some people dont even need it. And since one shotting without the disenchant is an actual thing, than why should builds that arent even full asal still one shot a templar because he was disenchanted? It should challenge fm's to heighten their builds ^_^

##9 - Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:10 am
MiamiWonka

MiamiWonka

Disenchant Nerf EmptyPosts : 36
MiamiWonka

You just wanna make it easier for you to not die... I've seen you in arena and you're the type of kid that brags about things so quickly. Nerfing wouldn't change anything I hate when people always find some type of way to have something nerfed. Learn how to rebuff yourself.

##10 - Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:59 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Disenchant Nerf EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Disenchanted Skill for FM is there for a reason. One: a back up skill while ASAL is on a cool down. Two: It can assist the other Guild Memebers' chances of striking another Guild Member's character.  

This suggestion of nerfing Disenchanted is for personal advantage of gaining a stronger foothold of having a guild to win.

MiamiWonka wrote:You just wanna make it easier for you to not die... I've seen you in arena and you're the type of kid that brags about things so quickly. Nerfing wouldn't change anything I hate when people always find some type of way to have something nerfed. Learn how to rebuff yourself.

That's the point, it seem that people wants things to be too darn easy, in a way of making them look so bad and tough. When it comes to any kind of Combat, you have to work your way to the top. That means learn when to strike, when to rebuff/self heal and etc....

##11 - Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:04 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Disenchant Nerf EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

SonicBliss wrote:And since one shotting without the disenchant is an actual thing, than why should builds that arent even full asal still one shot a templar because he was disenchanted? It should challenge fm's to heighten their builds ^_^

As mentioned in posts above, there are other ways of killing a Templar in PvP. In Guild Siege spesifically, Holy Cross is useless because the Seraph or Ringmaster is an easy target that does also have a low chance of gathering Points, unless there have been some other players doing Guild Siege with a CC and ICD Seraph like me ridicule

If a templar was created to be really hard to kill, they would be considered as overpowered. Today, I still look at pro Templars with max. HP as OP, and if Disenchant got nerfed, this tanking class would be even harder for the Forcemasters, one of the few classes that can kill a Templar in Guild Siege in practise, to be able to take them down.

Only full asal Forcemasters can one shot (FD) Templars. I mean, a Templar without Seraph buffs would have 1.14B HP, according to the information I've found at the forums, while a Forcemasters have a maximum of 1.14B-1.16B asal damage. When saying this, Disenchant isn't necessary at all, though when a Templar comes into the Guild Siege with 1.28B HP, you could simply debuff him or her by using a buff breaker item.

In my opinion, Disenchant is good as it is, and is a good tactical skill to decrease a Templar's HP in a way which allows other players (Forcemasters, Arcanists, Psykeepers, Crackshooters etc.) to at least have a chance to bring them down. By agree with MiamiWonka and LEgionDark's posts.

There is also another problem with your game suggestion, SonicBliss. You do only want to nerf the Forcemaster skill Disenchant to let Templars have an increase survivability in PvP. Think about what this skill could be usefull for against other classes: I.e. reducing Mentalists' HP, decreasing the Critical Chance of Crackshooters and Slayers and also reducing other Forcemasters asal damage as well.

##12 - Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:17 am
SonicBliss

SonicBliss

SonicBliss

JackSparrowYAY wrote:
In my opinion, Disenchant is good as it is, and is a good tactical skill to decrease a Templar's HP in a way which allows other players (Forcemasters, Arcanists, Psykeepers, Crackshooters etc.) to at least have a chance to bring them down. By agree with MiamiWonka and LEgionDark's posts.

There is also another problem with your game suggestion, SonicBliss. You do only want to nerf the Forcemaster skill Disenchant to let Templars have an increase survivability in PvP. Think about what this skill could be usefull for against other classes: I.e. reducing Mentalists' HP, decreasing the Critical Chance of Crackshooters and Slayers and also reducing other Forcemasters asal damage as well.

It is true that my goal is increased survivability, however i have thought of what its useful for. And i can honestly say that in a serious situation when an fm is truely trying to mercilessly murder their opponent for whatever reason, they dont resort to disenchant unless its a templar. Furthermore to counter the point about just rebuffing, most asals that ive seen do 1.14 bil, and if im not mistaken i'd need seraph buffs to live through that, which according to you guys wouldnt be possible in seige and even if seraphs were around, no seraph could buff fast enough. On top of alllll that i will point out something that has already been stated, a Templars damage is balls. Having this idea that not being able to one shot them somehow makes them god is preposterous because of that simple fact. Quite frankly since fm's have a skill with the highest damage output, its only fair. You guys have also neglected to look at this from all view points as i have previously asked. You automatically assume im doing this for my benefit, and although thats true, its not a fair arguement to make as it counters nothing.

As a side note to counter what has been said about the skill level required for templars actually decreasing, whats so skillful about getting one shot when the point of your class is to outlast? I have made this point before and i will make it again however many times i need to.

##13 - Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:06 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

Disenchant Nerf EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

- 1, totally agree with Jack, Legion and Miami, looks like you're just making a way not to get killed by FM who does know really well how to use em effectively.

##14 - Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:30 pm
DemiColon

DemiColon

Disenchant Nerf EmptyPosts : 1
DemiColon

I had to make an account just to comment on this, i feel like weedlove is being incredibly bias and not reading everything sonic has to say. I couldnt agree more with what Sonic has said and every word is extremely true to my trials as a templar. +1 and thanks a ton for bringing such a needed suggestion up.

##15 - Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:50 pm
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Disenchant Nerf EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

-1 for me though. As a fellow templar, most of the time, it's fairly easy to rebuff Pain Reflection, 2h Mastery and the other typical buffs during siege again and again. Nerfing disenchant would do little for your chances of survivability. The chances grow smaller if the said FM (or a YJ) carries a buff breaker with him. Though, being raped by 2-3 FMs/YJs is another story.

Yes, there are quite a handful of ways to kill the templar but it only boils down to debuffing and raping in siege. As what Graphene have said, you can never see a seraph during the end of siege.

Let's put into example a situation wherein there is only one FM (Supposedly not the Full Asal build as these guys above me have mentioned) and a templar left in a siege. If this suggestion would push through, what do you think the FM will do? the FM will just stand and disenchant like all the other FMs would. Once you get disenchanted, what would would be of the templar then? Same story, yes? But if you do get the chance to rebuff before asal is cast then the FM dies, more points for you then. So in this situation, this suggestion is of no use. It's just prolonging the siege.

Another situation where in you get raped by two or more FMs. Numbers are a threat alone. So when you get debuffed or raped, what else could you do? In my experience, I can't rebuff quite that quickly with a number of FMs/YJs on my tail. So uh, what would be of the suggestion here then?

I know that being a templar, we take pride in tanking almost all the the skills and classes. But as a templar, we too have to learn how to switch to kill, skill to kill, run and rebuff to survive and not just stand and take hits. Plus, you guys say that it's not supposed to be killed in one shot or skill. Newsflash plox, it can and it will be killed in one shot, if the circumstances permit. This suggestion though, is really, let's just say biased in the place for templars. -1 really.

##16 - Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:43 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Disenchant Nerf EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Like what Bearded had said, Being a Templar or any other class character is not about that simple one powerful skill, it is more about the foundation structure of timing, skills, and etc...that can determine the possible outcome of any battle within the Guild Siege.

##17 - Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:27 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

WeedLove

WeedLove

Disenchant Nerf EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

DemiColon wrote:I had to make an account just to comment on this, i feel like weedlove is being incredibly bias and not reading everything sonic has to say. I couldnt agree more with what Sonic has said and every word is extremely true to my trials as a templar. +1 and thanks a ton for bringing such a needed suggestion up.
I do apologize if you had to make an account just to post a comment, hope its not a dummy account tho. ridicule

Talking about being bias, FYI, I use arca on siege, so does it make me bias?

SonicBliss wrote:The purpose of a templar in my eyes is to not get one shot, when you are, it defeats the purpose. So i'm proposing disenchant either be rid of completely or significantly nerfed.

If you totally agree with Sonic please do tell, all I can see is a guy crying out a suggestion for him not to get killed by FM or any other class out there. HAHA!

And please, even Templar user(s)/player(s) does not agree.

Let me just flash my   -1 again.

##19 - Posted Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:42 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Disenchant Nerf EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

SonicBliss, I too think that using your personal wants of increasing the Templar's survivability isn't good in any way. I think that it a ''not on topic'' way of arguementing against you.

The thing is that there are in my point of view, no really great problems about the fact that Templars can be one shooted by a good FM. If the Templar wasn't able to be killed instantly by a good, single player, then I would consider the Templar as a class, ridiculously overpowered. All other classes can be one shotted, and that is the reason why I too think that Templars can also be killed in this way. All classes can kill each other (why is Templar damage balls?), so why shouldn't Templars also be killed? In most cases, one shotting people in Guild Siege is the best way of killing someone, which means that it is very often up to the Forcemaster to kill the Templar.

But the core of this topic is nerfing or removing the Forcemaster skill Disenchant, which in my opinion is not necessary, because we do also have Buff Breaker potions that also do the job.

##20 - Posted Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:47 am

Sponsored content

Disenchant Nerf Empty
Sponsored content

##21 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum