You are not connected. Please login or register

Monster Clash Western Continent

KID12345

KID12345

Monster Clash Western Continent EmptyPosts : 18
KID12345

Hi!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in my observation about the Monster Clash there is no winning guild at Western Continent. I know, Vintage guild is always the winner, but in Eastern Continent. How about giving a chance to the other guilds so they can participate to the Monster Clash.

Thank you for time for reading.. Very Happy

##1 - Posted Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:33 pm
crazyadelen

crazyadelen

Monster Clash Western Continent EmptyPosts : 13
crazyadelen

Theres this newly guild created, its called monsterclash hunters they won sometimes too. You can join them. You cannot say this as a game suggestion because you can create your own guild and participate in the clash

##2 - Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:14 am
KID12345

KID12345

KID12345

crazyadelen wrote:Theres this newly guild created, its called monsterclash hunters they won sometimes too. You can join them. You cannot say this as a game suggestion because you can create your own guild and participate in the clash

I would love to join to MonsterClashHunters but their Leader is not around, but thanks I will ask the other members that can join my seraph and as far as I concern, the Western Continent, it seems that there is no Western Continent in the Monster Clash..

##3 - Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:41 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Monster Clash Western Continent EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Monster Clash is not that popular enough to be considered having two Continental Games. As well as there is not enough Guilds or even there is not enough of tons of players.

##4 - Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:40 am
WeedLove

WeedLove

Monster Clash Western Continent EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

You don't really have to make such suggestion, and I don't think that there is really a "eastern or western" continent, this ain't NBA. HAHA! sorry for being sarcastic.

You see, Vintage guild are very dedicated in participating Monster Clash, I know that deep inside your thoughts you think there's no way other guild could beat that guild in MC, but hey, how knows, find or make a guild, fill it up w/ FD Seraph/Slayer PvE and good luck.

note: I do see MonsterClashHunters guild they look promising.

and here's my -1. sorry mate.

##5 - Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:04 am
iMarimar

iMarimar

Monster Clash Western Continent EmptyPosts : 93
iMarimar

Anneyong KID12345 ^_^
Good Morning!, Well, its morning here and I just woke up. Very Happy

Anyways, gimme your In Game Name or better yet message me privately in game and Ill consider you participating in Monster Clash if you really want to. BUT., there's a 'but'. You can join the Line Up if there are no enough participating members in Clash. And also, we prioritize Old Members in Vintage, as what you've noticed.

love love love
fun fun fun Wink

##6 - Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:35 pm
KID12345

KID12345

KID12345

WeedLove wrote: You don't really have to make such suggestion, and I don't think that there is really a "eastern or western" continent, this ain't NBA. HAHA! sorry for being sarcastic.

You see, Vintage guild are very dedicated in participating Monster Clash, I know that deep inside your thoughts you think there's no way other guild could beat that guild in MC, but hey, how knows, find or make a guild, fill it up w/ FD Seraph/Slayer PvE and good luck.

You see sir master president boss WeedLove I'm just telling the truth that there's a Western Continent in the Monster Clash but it is not being observe by someone like you and I don't mention that someone beats the Vintage guild just to prove they're strong -_- cause I know that they can win the Monster Clash and what ever the continent is, the point is whatever the reason there is no Western Continent to win by the other guilds.

P.S. Read Carefully.. I'm not against the Vintage guild.. I just want to know why there is no Western Continent and its not all about the NBA.

##7 - Posted Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:07 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

Monster Clash Western Continent EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

KID12345 wrote:

You see sir master president boss WeedLove I'm just telling the truth that there's a Western Continent in the Monster Clash but it is not being observe by someone like you and I don't mention that someone beats the Vintage guild just to prove they're strong -_- cause I know that they can win the Monster Clash and what ever the continent is, the point is whatever the reason there is no Western Continent to win by the other guilds.

P.S. Read Carefully.. I'm not against the Vintage guild.. I just want to know why there is no Western Continent and its not all about the NBA.

Oh my goodness, like wow! You took my sarcasm personally, your name describes you best. When I said NBA Its just a word reference. Anyway I wont argue or to make a stand of my point anymore.

"my opnions are not facts"

Goodluck, you may need it.

##8 - Posted Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:53 pm
KID12345

KID12345

KID12345

WeedLove wrote:
KID12345 wrote:

Oh my goodness, like wow! You took my sarcasm personally, your name describes you best. When I said NBA Its just a word reference. Anyway I wont argue or to make a stand of my point anymore.

"my opnions are not facts"

Goodluck, you may need it.

LOL! WeedLove be like.. reading the end of the story than reading it from the beginning. ROFLMFAO ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

##9 - Posted Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:44 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Monster Clash Western Continent EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

KID12345, is this a game suggestion or a general discussion? You started with having a great game suggestion about adding another continent to the Monster Clash dungeon, but now you are asking about why there are no other continents.

The post that answers your question:
LEgionDark wrote:Monster Clash is not that popular enough to be considered having two Continental Games. As well as there is not enough Guilds or even there is not enough of tons of players.

crazyadelen wrote:Theres this newly guild created, its called monsterclash hunters they won sometimes too. You can join them. You cannot say this as a game suggestion because you can create your own guild and participate in the clash

WeedLove wrote:You don't really have to make such suggestion, and I don't think that there is really a "eastern or western" continent, this ain't NBA. HAHA! sorry for being sarcastic.

The above quotes are two different posts with the same content, basically. One of them is a small comment on your topic, and the other one is also the same small comment, but with a clean -1. Two simple opinions about your game suggestion. No need for the negative comment like the post above this one of mine.

If you want my opinion, then it would be -1, because like LEgionDark says, there is no necessity of having another continent.

##10 - Posted Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:24 am

Sponsored content

Monster Clash Western Continent Empty
Sponsored content

##11 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum