You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Suggestion Ever

Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Best Suggestion Ever - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Excuse me, Acacia. Don't start your crap with me. I know lot of stuff, Acacia. I was a GM and I was an Ambassador.

For your information, Acacia, I know things about Macro Gamer, after all I do have it install on my computer. Second off, Acacia, there are multiple RC sellers which can be found in Darkon, St. Morning, Flaris, which were designed to cut down the lagging near Northern Flaris, near the hang out area of the Guild Siege and the other NPC near the Guild Siege Master.

Reason why I said no...about the process of Wipping... I GOT 244 ACCOUNTS in this game, which I added one couple of days. I am jumping from one character to the next, in getting the red perins that I need to buy something that I could use from another player, instead of doing the dungeons for the drop items.

Yes, I have been around other private servers that end up having to wipe, which I end up losing all my effort that I have spend by spending time and effort in FARMING Like madness.

##26 - Posted Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:35 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Best Suggestion Ever - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

It is better that Mazey fixes the staff members himself and fixes the lag issues and so on. If a wipe would happen, then everything would get restarted, but Mazey will still be mazey. Cloaks will lagg, people will be after a while, in active, and staff members will still be the same. What it seems to be like from my point of view, Acacia, is that you dont realize that this topic is a very sensitive case for most people. It is not like saying: We bought a new house today. Time for a big home makeover. I am a non donor player, and that is why I say no to a game wipe because I dont want all hours of works to be wasted. This game isnt made to be wiped over and over again. Imagine other people who says no to this suggestion simply because they would lose everything they had achieved and so on. Wiping Mazey would be the same as making a whole new server.

And btw, think twice about the way you reply to other people's posts. Just a tip wink

##28 - Posted Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:28 pm
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
Best Suggestion Ever - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Best Suggestion Ever - Page 2 Grumpy-cat-no-2

##29 - Posted Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:24 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/

Sponsored content