You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Suggestion Ever

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

KID12345

KID12345

Best Suggestion Ever EmptyPosts : 18
KID12345

It seems that.. every Market on this world even in Mazey flyff Very Happy is control by the Demand and Supply.. Smile

##2 - Posted Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:29 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Best Suggestion Ever EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I would like to say: -1. This is because the idea of having to start all over again just because of the market economy, item rarity, random delays, bugs and so on is in my opinion a really bad idea. We already have a great community, the market is working good despite the unstable prices (i know, slayers are overpriced atm) and all the hours of works that the players in general have spent, will be litterarily wasted. This private server is in my eyes a game itself, and you dont just restart a well developed game to give it a flesh start again and make it perfect. No, Flyff is known for having unstable market, rare items are being less rare and bugs being hard to fix or just never gets fixed. Remember that during the Christmas Event, Mazey himself added extra Frozen Weapons to be traded to Snow Crystals by players.

If Mazey were up to restart the entire server because of those reasons that you have mentioned, Acacia, then it would also mean that some time in the future Mazey will have to restart the game again, and after a while restart again. I dont see any point in having a game like Flyff where you simply restart a game because of some "minor" issues. Thats my opinions though.

##3 - Posted Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:41 pm

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

It's just that a wipe out of the server should be an absolute last option for solving all of these problems that have unfortunately appeared in game. It is like pushing away the problems instead if trying to and actually deal with the problems so they can be solved and fixed to a permanent basis.

##5 - Posted Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:07 pm
Graphene

Graphene

Best Suggestion Ever EmptyPosts : 101
Graphene

+/- 1... any will do haha..

##6 - Posted Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:16 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

Best Suggestion Ever EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

-1. A Wipe was never a solution to any of the on-going issue with the server.

##7 - Posted Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:22 pm
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Best Suggestion Ever EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

Good day.

You do have a point regarding the lags and the crashes. We've all experienced it, we all hate it. But a server wipe isn't the solution imo. I still believe that Mazey will look in to it in his earliest convenience.

Having a server wipe is both a good and bad thing. But as what the TS has mentioned, I'm one of the players who farmed countless hours just to acquire decent gears. I have to say it's really unfair for me and to the fellow players who farmed their way as well. This might cause a drastic drop in player count too, paving a way for a new era of players, donors and non donors alike. But honestly, x2DP, VP and RC won't help us. Not unless it goes on for days at a time.

I'm not entirely against this though. I just hope that if this suggestion pushes through, new donation methods would as well. In the mean time, -1 for me.

##8 - Posted Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:29 pm

iMarimar

iMarimar

Best Suggestion Ever EmptyPosts : 93
iMarimar

Acacia has a point.

##10 - Posted Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:57 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

She does, but a wipe doesnt fix the problems.

##11 - Posted Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:58 pm

Graphene

Graphene

Best Suggestion Ever EmptyPosts : 101
Graphene

well maybe a monthly or 2 week maintenance is good to fix lags etc..

##13 - Posted Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:24 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Best Suggestion Ever EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Excuse me, There is no  problems with our current Staff Team.  

Second off, When it comes to donation third parties like paypal and such, there has to be a signed contact of business, which deals with liabilities of "Fake Donations" and such issues. I am not kidding, I been around to see a young teenager charged almost 1k worth of donation $$$ to a server, which the kids parent threw a fit and demanded their money to returned immediately.

Third off, Large community is not going to make the server less leggy then it is at the moment. A Large community will have ten times the amount of lagging in the areas of teleporting like the towns. The only way that will change, by added more cluster servers  to our servers. I m talking about Pk Cluster, Non Pk cluster and Market cluster.  Or even creating a way to have guild warehouse added to the Non Pk Channel or do some short of longer events on Non pk channel. There is no need for another wipe to this server....for the reason why, lot more players would leave the server if there is going to be another wipe, because donations are not easy to replace since some players have been working hard to get where they are at the moment.

Fourth off, Do not blame the Staff for their duties within the life that goes off behind the mazey flyff's doors. I know for the fact that, becaused I used to be a GM and an Ambassador.

fifth off, I would end up fighting against this like the same effort that I did in trying to stay as a GM. I am talking about (85/5 x 190) x (244 x 3), which might end up being like 2.3mRP.

##14 - Posted Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:43 pm
MadaPaKa

MadaPaKa

Best Suggestion Ever EmptyPosts : 1
MadaPaKa

most affected of this idea is non donor players like me. so -1 for this

##15 - Posted Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:29 pm

Fredflap

Fredflap

Best Suggestion Ever EmptyPosts : 14
Fredflap

Not convinced about this.
A database which is overly filled will indeed take longer to reply to requests, like in order to log on to your character, or what not, but you can't expect a server to have a small database at all times.

If there are characters you want to wipe, then wipe those who haven't logged on since years, or months. Because only those who are active would still have their stuff and what not.

1) As for lag, I haven't seen as many as it seems you'd claim, except one day when it was bad enough to make a delay of several minutes. ( which actually is very likely to be due to a ddos, which is, for those won't don't know, a looped request sent a huge amount of times in the same second, which overloads the request list )

2) What a bummer, I started barely 2 weeks ago. How much fun is this going to be to have to start again all together, and fight each other to have a spot to farm RC in Traesia.
Acacia wrote:and have a chance to not be involved in anything they don't want to be involved in.
What in the blooping eiffel tower do you even mean?

3) That's a groundless theory, mate. I've been on a server once, it had been wiped, I stayed on it and built my chars again, the prices had gone worse than before. Experience talks for itself there.

4) To be fairly honest, I haven't even entered the arena, though if you wanted a lagless arena, then ask them to make a terrain only arena, without any 3d model walls or stuff. Just a hole, and people fight in it. Would fix lag without a doubt, since loading models and what not requires alot more than just the terrain.

5) How about just NOT using macros at all? After all it IS a third party program. Rule 19 is way too light about all of that.

Acacia wrote:But really, giving 2x DP, VP, and RC, it's going to make the people who would want to quit due to this, not quit.
Yeah, sounds fair enough... riiiiiight. You are taking this really too lightly. I'm convinced the goodbye threads would rain if it did happen, since I've already seen it elsewhere. Experience, once again.

How misleading! I truly thought somebody had found something really good to improve this game, but in the end it just was someone trying to bargain for their own interest.

Note how much Acacia claims the staff is corrupted, bought with donation points :
Acacia wrote: I'd like to know what the community thinks about this. Not the staff because it's been rumored you guys get paid in DP
Have you ever been a part of any staff? When I've been a GameMaster elsewhere, did I get any payment? Nope. Is it fun? Certainly not.

Oh well, I guess I was a bit too offensive on this post. But you requested opinions from people who aren't part of the staff, so here is mine. Though I don't live in an illusion, I know you're only going to quickly sweep through my lines.

##17 - Posted Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:42 am
http://www.matmartinez.net/nsfw/
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Click here for some info about payment to GMs.

##18 - Posted Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:49 am
MiamiWonka

MiamiWonka

Best Suggestion Ever EmptyPosts : 36
MiamiWonka

If anyone is smart this seems more like a personal issues... First off I'm in arena probably more than anyone and I have never seen anyone complain about wipes, probably just saw one person. Second, this girl just wants no one to know who she is in game because she thinks that everyone harrasses her and SHE only wants the wipe because of.. Again personal issues. I'm not dumb and yesterday I heard you don't even play in the server so why would you bring up this pointless topic? A wipe doesn't solve those things at all.

##19 - Posted Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:18 am
MiamiWonka

MiamiWonka

Best Suggestion Ever EmptyPosts : 36
MiamiWonka

One thing I left out.. You talk about macro lags when YOURE the one using the macro lag to gain your advantages in killing in the arena vs me I just never say anything to that but okay.

##20 - Posted Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:23 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I agree -10m support points times infinity, when it comes to this suggestion.

##21 - Posted Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:02 am
Fredflap

Fredflap

Best Suggestion Ever EmptyPosts : 14
Fredflap

MiamiWonka wrote:If anyone is smart this seems more like a personal issues... First off I'm in arena probably more than anyone and I have never seen anyone complain about wipes, probably just saw one person. Second, this girl just wants no one to know who she is in game because she thinks that everyone harrasses her and SHE only wants the wipe because of.. Again personal issues. I'm not dumb and yesterday I heard you don't even play in the server so why would you bring up this pointless topic? A wipe doesn't solve those things at all.

One thing I left out.. You talk about macro lags when YOURE the one using the macro lag to gain your advantages in killing in the arena vs me I just never say anything to that but okay.

And the troop has spoken. Anything to add after that? I guess not.

##22 - Posted Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:56 am
http://www.matmartinez.net/nsfw/
Magic

Magic

Best Suggestion Ever EmptyPosts : 30
Magic

+1

##23 - Posted Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:00 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

The wipe won't do crap for this server. It will only make things worse. Oh, this self pity of I want to be on top...screw everyone else is not going to work out in your favor. You can try to come up with tons of excuses of wanting something in your favor. But like I am going to say...majority of players will determined if this is going to happen.

##24 - Posted Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:15 am

Sponsored content

Best Suggestion Ever Empty
Sponsored content

##26 - Posted

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum