You are not connected. Please login or register

Event Times ^_^

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

brandontank2

Event Times ^_^ EmptyPosts : 18
brandontank2

Hi there, I've noticed that a lot of the events are at like 4:00 AM pacific time. I live in California and understand that a lot of the admins/staff have busy schedules and most live in the Philippines, but I was just wondering if it would be possible to maybe have some events that I could also attend :p. Some that are maybe more convenient on the pacific coast time Very Happy.

I understand that staff members have lives away from this, I didn't start this topic to stir some hate against the staff. >_<. Lets not spread this out of proportion!!

Thank you! Have a nice day!

Last edited by brandontank2 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to make something clear)

##1 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:38 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Event Times ^_^ EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

You mean like a fixed time for event? Like a system command for a fix time event? Correct me if I'm wrong though. Smile

And as you noticed, events are more likely depends on GM's time zone. If they are online and they want to host an event, then that's the only time that a player can join, regardless of the current time. Event time really depends on whether a GM wants to host one or not. But if this message acts like a suggestion to GMs to make event on your time zone so you could join, then I guess it can happen. But like I've said, still depends whether a GM wants to do an event or not.

But if you are lucky, you might witness or even partake in a player-sponsored event. Smile

##2 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:50 pm
Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Event Times ^_^ EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

your welcome for the event by the way, but the staff do have other things to besides just sitting there doing events. They to are human which means they have a life/job/college/school. I do agree more events but we as a community should also consider their busy schedule just saying

##3 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:18 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Event Times ^_^ EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Yes, I agree that Staff are humans and they do have other stuff that needs to be done, that is like life important. Staff can not be at everyone's becking call. That's not how life is.

It would be nice, if people would stop slandering Staff or put down the Staff. -.- It is not the Staff's fault..they have a life you know -.-

##4 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:14 pm
Graphene

Graphene

Event Times ^_^ EmptyPosts : 101
Graphene

maybe they need to add more event gms. its like this is the only server with no gm online for a week sometimes straight in a week

##5 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:21 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

It is because of the Time Zone difference.

##6 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:01 pm
Graphene

Graphene

Event Times ^_^ EmptyPosts : 101
Graphene

yeah ikr thats why add more. i know they have different stuff to do or etc. but they are supposed to be active at least twice a week. event gm right, where? so maybe its not a bad idea to add. kinda boring, keep this server alive...

##7 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:07 pm
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Event Times ^_^ EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

+1 for this.

##8 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:14 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

It is called Voluntary, which means non payment position.

##10 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:18 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

Event Times ^_^ EmptyPosts : 93
iMarimar

Events Events Events <3

WE ALL LOVE LOVE LOVE EVENTS <3

+1

^_^

##11 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:03 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

Event Times ^_^ EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

His suggestion concerns time zone, we all know almost all of our beloved current staff are in gmt+8.

Just hoping next time they would pick someone who's not from that time zone/area, give some love to the brothers from the other side of the earth.

Cheers! +1

##12 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:28 pm
Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Event Times ^_^ EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

Like legion said this is not a professional job this is something that the people "Voluntary" and became staff because of how they helped the community. I personally have seen some staff members help people so its not like they are not helping or doing their job so you can not use that against them. Honestly if you sense that people need help then by all means go help them do not blame/ expect other people to do it only because they are called "staff" or have gm/admin power. We are all humans and we can all help each other out. I do agree that we as players can not bann/mute/kick members for breaking rules but that is why there was a system placed in called "report" on the forums for rule breakers just saying. As far s the event if you truely honestly think that events are what keeps this server alive then do what I do and host events. Use random items as gifts my guild does that all the time. its not about the prices that make the event fun, it's just about people enjoying the actual event such as hide and go seek, riddles, fashion events, etc etc.

##13 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:49 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Event Times ^_^ EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I agree in Atlas here. Very often, I experience that players wants GM events to be hosted because of the event rewards that are worth a lot of RP.

##14 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:12 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Yes, GM Events are wroth more because of how rare they are on in the game. Yes, there been times where I have recieved more PMs about wanting more GM Events, when I was a GM.

##15 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:23 am

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

The staffs have a lot of other works to do other than hosting events. In addition to that some people who live in a far different time zone than the most of the GMs, have a less chance of participating in a GM event, I have personally noticed a reduced amount of GM events in general. It may have a connection with the reduced activity of GMs, but I have no idea about this. You know, they are also allowed to use alts. But all in all, this is a good game suggestion. Pretty much everything I have in my mind about this topic has already been mentioned, so I'll just give this one a +1/-1.

##17 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:38 pm

MiamiWonka

MiamiWonka

Event Times ^_^ EmptyPosts : 36
MiamiWonka

Acacia, I bet if you were a gm you wouldn't be any different.. you talk about helping players etc but you talk so much trash in game it's like you're pretending to be one person in forums and in game you're just someone else, hypocrite. But other than that people have lives and they work and school so be grateful with the gms you have now.

##19 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:33 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Acacia, GM position is a voluntary task. When you apply for a GM position, it will ask you about the hours you are able to put in into your GM position. It does not say you have to put in a 24 hours shift or even 12 hours shift.

Acacia, Most GMs are Donors, except for me when I was a GM, I was the only Non Donor GM to work for Mazey Flyff. That told me that they got jobs in real life that they use that money to support this server. They come on line to do their task, then they log off to play on their alt characters to relax and to enjoy the game.

##20 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:27 pm

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Please stay on-topic, as this discussion is more and more less about what the topic really is about.

##22 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:15 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Yes, Jack I agree.... Acacia, No one is harassing you. We all are trying to keep this conversation on the subject.

##23 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:49 pm
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
Event Times ^_^ EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Personally, I spend about 9-10 hours working a day.
I wake up at 6am, get home late, have dinner, need to do my personal responsibilities and then finally manage to get to bed at around 10pm. I then have to wake up again at 6am. I am up about 16 hours a day, pure work and house chores.
However on my lunch breaks I come on forums to answer my PMs.
I come online every weekend cause frankly that's how I can work around my personal life.
Every member of staff has a personal responsibilities to deal with.
We simply are not robots like most of might think- we all have things to do. Such as work, school and exams. Those things come first before game.
And yes as mentioned before it is a voluntary work, not a full time job like a real life job where we get paid- its not how it wotks .

##24 - Posted Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:08 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
MiamiWonka

MiamiWonka

Event Times ^_^ EmptyPosts : 36
MiamiWonka

You know nothing considering you wanted a wipe when a wipe does nothing to the server. You always start the fights because of your immaturity level and no you wouldn't be online if you were a gm. No one harrasses you.. Being killed in arena isn't harassing. No one is going to support you on any of these topics so it's kinda pointless o;

##25 - Posted Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:59 am

Sponsored content

Event Times ^_^ Empty
Sponsored content

##26 - Posted

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum