You are not connected. Please login or register

What's With Xat? Or Forums For That Matter.

LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
What's With Xat? Or Forums For That Matter. EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

So, there is xat here which is close to NEVER monitored. For months I've gone in only to see people begging for help or asking questions to nobody because no ones ever there. Also, before I hear the timezone bullshit, I'm a college student there is no such thing as a schedule for me and I play around when bored. And same kinda goes with the forums, "internet standards" would probably call these forums cancerous. The serious stuff is rarely tackled by staff and left to argue by the 5 or so active forum users. The rest is just kinda mindless blabber, No fun anymore haha. Anyways my thoughts are mainly for the Xat anyways, why have it if its just going to be neglected? It's your server that looks bad because of neglect. Razz Just thought I would put an opinion out for discussion though no one important will see it probably xD

##1 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:50 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
What's With Xat? Or Forums For That Matter. EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

What you expect to have XMod or a GM online 24/7? Okay, do not get me wrong, but we all have a life outside of this game. Right?

##3 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:00 pm
LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
What's With Xat? Or Forums For That Matter. EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

LEgionDark wrote:What you expect to have XMod or a GM online 24/7? Okay, do not get me wrong, but we all have a life outside of this game. Right?  

Lol you know I understand that, but with such an extensive list of "staff" and now ambassadors, you would think once in idk 4.5 months I would have seen someone get helped at least once. I'm not an extremest saying staff needs wipe etc no, I'm just saying why have a staff if they're never on anymore? xD This server is turning unto anarchy, and I kinda like it. ;3 Besides this is a discussion thread, not an argument thread. I just want to see others opinions. If they happen to stay long enough before quitting because they couldn't get help that is.

##4 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:38 pm
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
What's With Xat? Or Forums For That Matter. EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

Have to agree with LostNightmare on this one.

##5 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:44 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
What's With Xat? Or Forums For That Matter. EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I have to agree about Xat though. Perhaps I'll try to check on it too every once in a while. And I really have to admit that I rarely visit Xat for a reason I don't know too. Well, yeah, I think I have to start checking Xat.

##6 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:21 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

It is about keeping people focus on the game.

##7 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:14 pm

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Serious Acaacia, you can not expect a chat mod or gm to be at everyones pecking call. There is a forum for a reason and etc.

##9 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:28 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
What's With Xat? Or Forums For That Matter. EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

LEgionDark wrote:Serious Acaacia, you can not expect a chat mod or gm to be at everyones pecking call. There is a forum for a reason and etc.

I like this one: There's a help section at the forums.

##10 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:32 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

What's With Xat? Or Forums For That Matter. EmptyPosts : 93
iMarimar

Uhmm.. Ugh..

I must say, I couldn't agree more to what Mister LostNightmare posted. *ThumbsUp*

But, there is/are still staff/s that are doing their very best to bring out a better peaceful and calm society. Not to mention but there are. Wink
You just got to Message them (if you have concerns, reports, questions and stuff like that) Privately to get a quick and abrupt response here in forums. Its just so sad that people always see their lapses, errors and whatsoever, and doesn't notice their other remarks. Maybe, just maybe, you guys have gone too far and too personal Sad
Please don't generalize. ^_^

However, in reverse to what Mister LostNightmare posted and the succeeding posts, I see the point and its undeniably undeniable. I personally agree to what he wrote. It is true that there are a lot of players who are new and seeking for answers for their questions but it isn't the problem 'cause it can be addressed by answering those.

While on the other hand, there are/were people who have/had serious personal concerns about their characters. If you guys are aware that 'CHEATING', Scam's, Hack's, Serious Transactions/Offense withal several other scheme of violation it is precisely rampant and widespread nowadays. I have close friends who are victims and others are Unknown people messaging you that they're in dire need of help because of.. this and that. As much as you want to help but you just can't, its a sad story but the least thing you can do is guide them in Forums by cause of 'ITS THE ONLY WAY'. In consideration to other players who are not so mindful of the existence of Forums and its importance nor they're fond of doing so. I think that playing Mazey doesn't go along with having forums right? For me, Forum is just an extension to the game to create a bond, a bigger community in the field of this game. Also, its just sad that seeing people asking and the worst is crying out for help for the reason that when you type %gmlist to check

[Mazey's Antihack] Staff Online:

Sad Sad Sad
I really don't get it nor I cant figure out why is this happening now. No fun anymore Sad
I'm not being too personal nor trying to hit someone and most, not to call someone out.

love love love
no fun anymore :3

##11 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:55 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I hear you Sloenn. I would still be a Ambassador, to this day. But, I left the Ambassador Program, since there is no need for me or my type of help. I still remain active in this game, since Mazey Flyff is the only MMOPRG game that I will continue to play.

##12 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:23 am

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Acacia, Pecking Call is a simple expression, which means Demand Actions Instantly.

Second off, Xchat is not that busy to have so many XChat Mods online. Second, I only notice one person so far, coming up to me in asking 'Will Mazey Flyff do damage to my new laptop?"

Third off, how can someone ask for help, when they read posts about how bad something is, especially about trash talking.

XChat supposed to be chat to welcome new Players and give some short of adivce or redirect them to the forums. Xchat is not a place to go and start trash talk in a way of making a Server look bad or start some short of on going bs... that is all I am going to say

##14 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:44 pm

MiamiWonka

MiamiWonka

What's With Xat? Or Forums For That Matter. EmptyPosts : 36
MiamiWonka

Okay, so I've been on the chat these past weeks I actually leave that window open and no one has asked for help or anything you just try to find something and talk bad about it. If you don't like certain things no one is telling you to stay. The chat, people quitting, trying to wipe. People quit servers and people join servers it's a part of the flyff private servers.

##16 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:28 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Acacia, I have explained to you in the Xchat. But also, I am doing something that no one wants to do.... having fun in helping out someone else, even if means creating massive Guild Network.

I am Assist Class for a reason

##17 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:46 pm

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Acacia wrote:How many times do I have to explain this to you guys? I only made the wipe topic for people who didn't want to make it, ya stupid or na? And no, I state facts only kk thx ^-^ And no you sir, always harass me so please, butt out.

Actual, Acacia. I am in the game, I did not hear anyone in town mention anything about wanting to have a wipe. Second off, I do not hear anyone mention anything about wanting a wipe in the xchat. You want a wipe for a personal gain, in which that you will be able to have a more advantage over another player. You want a wipe to get rid the current staff member teams. You want a wipe so that there is no more of other players to go up against you..... Sorry but the Majority of Players has already spoken up and said NO TO THE WIPE

Last edited by LEgionDark on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

##19 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:06 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
What's With Xat? Or Forums For That Matter. EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Let's stay on-topic, folks.

##20 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:10 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Can we please stay on the topic like what Jack had said....

Acacia wrote:And no, I state facts only kk thx ^-^ And no you sir, always harass me so please, butt out.

Who said anything about Harassing? I am not going to but out, when it comes to support a server, no matter what...

##21 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:21 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
What's With Xat? Or Forums For That Matter. EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

I think you guys are generalizing too much and I find your statements overemphasized or exaggerated. Players who are asking for help and assistance are still being entertained.

Although, I admit that few of the staffs were inactive but it's quite unfair for some to receive such claim who I still see go online ingame, forums and fanpage to aid players for their gaming needs. Yes, we are also entertaining players from Mazey Facebook fanpage (if in case you guys are not aware of) and majority of players of the server has its own account on that social media and they find it easier to communicate with staffs on the page. So, we received numbers of private messages there a day. Not to brag, but we took an hour to three to answer all PMs and assist them (tracing issues not included). I wonder where the part of the service was "there's never anyone on to help them?"

We do have our responsibility and we work hard at helping each individual as much as we can. It's quite sad for us to see that some of the community don't appreciate and recognize the hard work of staffs.

MiamiWonka wrote:Okay, so I've been on the chat these past weeks I actually leave that window open and no one has asked for help or anything

Same goes with me. I am actually using a non-registered xat and go chat right before I visit forums, however, most of the time there's no one there other than those offline "red pawn" xat accounts. How am I suppose to deal with offline when I am on chat? But of course, it's not the end of the world in case we missed new players seeking for assistance in chat, they can go directly forums and ask for help by posting threads. That's what help desk forum was designed for.

For forum matters, well obviously, I still see few staffs as well as Ambassadors/Forum Mod who are regularly helping in help desk forums. Feel free to browse the following links:
https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/f10-help
https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/f5-reports

That "no one's ever there" statement was being so over estimated.

#locked
As some arguments and words seems uncivilized

##22 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:51 pm

Sponsored content

What's With Xat? Or Forums For That Matter. Empty
Sponsored content

##23 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum