You are not connected. Please login or register

Really bad lag/DCing in Monster Clash

Cloaca

Cloaca

Really bad lag/DCing in Monster Clash EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one and I'm sure you've had this reported before but, the lag in the monster clash arena is really bad for some unknown reason and I don't know why. I usually do not lag at all in game unless I'm in a very populated arena or someone is using the resurrection lag glitch. Also, I've noticed that people get disconnected a lot while in there and experience random client crashes. It's very inconvenient and I hope it gets fixed eventually, so that Monster Clash can run more smoothly for, not only myself but those who wish to participate.

##1 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:20 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Really bad lag/DCing in Monster Clash EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I sadly agree about this. There's something with Monster Clash that make players lag. Maybe the respawn of several bosses at the same time is the cause of this one. Because when that happens, it's an auto DC for me. But I compromised by opening only 1 client whenever I do MC. I usually open 4 clients when I'm online and I didn't lag at all. But when I'm doing MC, I just close the other 3 and everything seems fine for me.

Try that kind of thing in case this MC lag is annoying you. But yeah, the lag really exist. Thanks for pointing this out.

##2 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:25 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Really bad lag/DCing in Monster Clash EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

Yea, I can't even have two clients open when I MC because I just freeze up, so I only MC with one client now. But the lag exists for me even before MC begins, like during the wait period in the MC arena. I don't know what the problem is, perhaps too much data is trying to load?

##3 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:35 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Really bad lag/DCing in Monster Clash EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Don't ask me about technical things cos I barely knew some. LOL!

But yeah, could be. I'm not really sure at all. Let's just bear it for a while and I apologize for the inconvenience. And let's just hope that Mazey will know about this.

Have fun in-game!

##4 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:39 am

Sponsored content

Really bad lag/DCing in Monster Clash Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum