• In Game Name:
Nectarine

• Time Zone:
UTC/GMT-7hrs

partay in the USA

• Time Availability:
3-4 hrs

• English level (1-10) :
(1 - being poor, 10 - being very fluent)

• Other languages spoken and rate those on the above scale:
Mandarin - 5

• How long have you played FlyFF in total?
Roughly 6 years.

• How long have you played on Mazey Flyff?
Early June

• Why do you want to be considered as an Ambassador?
   This server was honestly one of the best servers I've played because I was able to create strong relationships with many of the players. Some of those players have become my best friends 'til this day, and because of this I'm forever grateful for joining such a great server despite some of the downs. Because of this, I wish to give back to the community by becoming an ambassador and helping others to have a similar experience to mine if possible.

• What can you bring to the server in a positive and advantageous way?
Being active. Honestly I lurk around a lot when I used to be active (I'll briefly touch on this later in the application.) and I noticed that many people complain about how staff isn't as active as they used to be. I used to be online a lot,  (#9 play time aw yis) but due to school I've been inactive. But when I do come back, I believe that being active will help out a lot in answering peoples' questions and other given scenarios.

• Do you have previous Staff experience in FlyFF server?
naw

• How do you handle stressful or high-pressure situations?
~ Laggy macro in siege.
When I siege'd (and I'm not sure if this still happens) there will be few rare cases where a player's macro is abnormally laggy. I'd first determine whose macro it is with the clarification of other players around me and then talk to the player about improving it. Of course, I would give a warning first, but I would also ask other players that he or she knows of to help that person out out because yay friendship. But in the end, I would give the warning and then further observe to see if the macro is laggy after the player has receive assistance. If it continues to be laggy, I will report to the staff to give a temporary ban.

~Arguments (and harassment?)
If this was in public chat, I would tell the two individuals (or more) to settle their situation in private chat rather than in public. Hopefully that would solve it but if it does get out of hand, I would warn them both keep the situation in private chat. If multiple warnings are given, a mute would follow up assuming that the individuals (or more) have ignored the warnings.

~ Scammed/hacked
I confront the player and asked how the situation went, and based on their story will determine how I would react next because different situations have different outcomes. If a person was hacked, then I would inquire about who they shared their account and confront the person if possible. If not, I would report to the higher ups to about the situation so they could decide what to do. If a person was scammed, I would ask who has scammed so I could report this. Unfortunately not much can be done with being scammed, so in the end I would just caution the player to be more careful in their purchases.

• What could stop you from coming online on daily basis?
School.
school
school

• Additional Information to support your application:
So 'bout the thing about me being unactive, it's true. However if I'm fortunate enough to be able to become ambassador, then I want to give a heads up that I will not be active until the end of March. Many things are happening this month, and I just don't want to screw up my studies now because this essentially decides my future. I'm extremely devoted to the server, but some things are restricting me from this. Not gonna lie, it's perfectly cool if I get disqualified as well because I know where I fall short on compared to the other applicants.

Thank you for reading my application (it was quite long), and if you feel like I could work on some areas then please mention it below. /wink
*edited, became more specific.

Last edited by Walnut on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

##1 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:27 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

hi im nectarine EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

REKTARINE FOR AMBASSADOR xoxo

##2 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:45 pm
Null

Null

hi im nectarine EmptyPosts : 50
Null

yes pls

##3 - Posted Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:00 am
Richard

Richard

hi im nectarine EmptyPosts : 6
Richard

good luck Wink

##4 - Posted Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:10 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

flamebj

flamebj

hi im nectarine EmptyPosts : 487
flamebj

SimplyBliss wrote:REKTARINE FOR AMBASSADOR xoxo

Null wrote:yes pls

Ur app seems extremely vague, there seems to be no important information and you danced around the questions and you didn't provide a simplistic answer.

Also based on these comments it seems like they're your friends and serve no true evidence as to why you should be an "Ambassador."

/nosupport.

##6 - Posted Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:44 pm
Walnut

Walnut

hi im nectarine EmptyPosts : 29
Walnut

flamebj wrote:
Ur app seems extremely vague, there seems to be no important information and you danced around the questions and you didn't provide a simplistic answer.

Also based on these comments it seems like they're your friends and serve no true evidence as to why you should be an "Ambassador."

/nosupport.

Thank you for the criticism. You're comments are understandable and looking back, I do agree on some of it. I will make minor changes to my application later on, and whether they're those adjustments are sufficient enough is up to you.

Regarding your comment about the friends supporting my application, I didn't ask them to support myself even if it may seem so. It is nice to receive positive comments, but I do understand that their opinions do not matter when it comes to actually being judged. In the end, it's the application that's most important and I have failed in doing so according to you.

But again, thank you for taking your time to read it and reply where I'm lacking.

##7 - Posted Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
hi im nectarine EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

good luck homework buddie!!

##8 - Posted Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:30 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
hi im nectarine EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

I've known you for a while now, and in all honesty, with your attitude and the way you handle things (as well as comments and such), you can be a good ambassador. However, the only problem I see is that I've noticed that you became inactive, which would be a little troublesome because if ever you will become ambassador, being active is one of the most important things needed. Although I admit that these days I saw you in-game a few times already which is good. Nevertheless, good luck on your application.

##9 - Posted Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:10 pm
Twitch

Twitch

Ex-GM
hi im nectarine EmptyPosts : 71
Twitch

+1. You're one of the friendliest on the server, FRIEND!.

##10 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 9:38 am
NipplePincher

NipplePincher

hi im nectarine EmptyPosts : 6
NipplePincher

-69 homie is a nerd and doofus pls no

##11 - Posted Tue May 26, 2015 10:21 pm

Sponsored content

hi im nectarine Empty
Sponsored content

##12 - Posted

Permissions in this forum: