You are not connected. Please login or register

Appeal on ban(advertising site)DataLive

DataLive

DataLive

Appeal on ban(advertising site)DataLive EmptyPosts : 2
DataLive

Hi this ban was from last year. My account which contains the characters of (DataN, DataF and DataLive) is banned because of me shouting A website name and saying you can get free items if you visit the site(which is true and also false at the same time as the website is actually a hentai site and also i did that because i was high, silly me.)

Yes i admit i'm wrong for this as the gm warned me once and i still continue but then again i should have been muted at first warning, but instead given a ban(after wards i didn't log in for months)which i found out only today that it was a perm ban from 'iAtlas' .
I was shocked to hear this as the rules says there are certain warnings and punishments before granting perm ban. But! i'm not here to argue or debate on the rules and regulation of the server what i'm here for is to ask for forgiveness as it was my fault that agitated the gm as I recall i disrespected him/her and also for breaking the rules. May i have 1 more chance to be able to play my account again as i spent time and money on it that will break my heart if i'm unable to play it any longer.

Hoping to hear from the mazeyteam.

Credits to iAtlas (game ambassador) as he assisted me in game with this matter within the range of 24hrs! thank you very much for your help and kindness.

P.s sorry for my terrible English.

##1 - Posted Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:12 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Appeal on ban(advertising site)DataLive EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

It doesn't change the fact that you still violated the rules and we have to be equally fair to everyone thus the sanction will remain as it is.

##2 - Posted Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:29 pm
DataLive

DataLive

Appeal on ban(advertising site)DataLive EmptyPosts : 2
DataLive

but i find it very unfair to get perm banned instantly without going through the warnings, i request for mazey to look upon this, does he have a email?

##3 - Posted Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:11 am
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Appeal on ban(advertising site)DataLive EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

DataLive wrote:but i find it very unfair to get perm banned  instantly without going through the warnings, i request for mazey to look upon this, does he have a email?

DataLive wrote:Yes i admit i'm wrong for this as the gm warned me once and i still continue

You've been warned as you stated, but you still continued, it's a fair warning. And you actually broke 2 rules, not only you "advertised", but that false advertisement could lead to a scam, saying now what kind of site it is doesn't make a difference anymore as well as saying that you are under the influence of cannabis (or that you're "high"). A scam takes many form and all forms are strictly prohibited. At that time, the staff member may have assumed that you've broken two rules thus giving you a ban. Again, your account is your responsibility, it's up to you on how you want to play the game but remember that there are consequences on whatever you do.

If you still want to talk about this then check your inbox.

##4 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:10 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Appeal on ban(advertising site)DataLive EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

With the post above, everything has been said.

Locked.

##5 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:25 pm

Sponsored content

Appeal on ban(advertising site)DataLive Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum