You are not connected. Please login or register

Want New update :(

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Want New update :( EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I am wondering about that, too. Let's see...St. Patrick Day already gone. Easter is already past. 4th July is coming up, which I doubt anything specially going to happen, especially when Schools here in the United States are going to be over in couple of months.

##2 - Posted Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:36 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Want New update :( EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

The topic may lead to discussions, so... Moved to General Discussion

##3 - Posted Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:31 pm
marton4o992

marton4o992

Want New update :( EmptyPosts : 200
marton4o992

No update? Wonder why?
Actually 50% of the truth is that the staff is lazy like it or not ,or maybe because they dont have the needed abilities to do new updates .
Yes we see its not easy to clap with hands and here we go new stuff in the server but at least try making even small things like new models of weps or new glows or something like that .
Mazey flyff is not bad flyff maybe is the best I've ever played , people are leaving it because in 1 , 2 months you can have fd char and they get bored , in my opinion that can be fixed but I dont see attention coming from the staff , nothing new is happening and if the Mazey flyff is going on like this I dont think that they are going to last for long.
Thats just my opinion for the things happening here .

##4 - Posted Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:06 am
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
Want New update :( EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

marton4o992 wrote:No update? Wonder why?
Actually 50% of the truth is that the staff is lazy like it or not ,or maybe because they dont have the needed abilities to do new updates .
Yes we see its not easy to clap with hands and here we go new stuff in the server but at least try making even small things like new models of weps or new glows or something like that .
Mazey flyff is not bad flyff maybe is the best I've ever played , people are leaving it because in 1 , 2 months you can have fd char and they get bored , in my opinion that can be fixed but I dont see attention coming from the staff , nothing new is happening and if the Mazey flyff is going on like this I dont think that they are going to last for long.
Thats just my opinion for the things happening here .

In regards to this - Mazey is working on fixes and new updates every day.
Majority of little things can consume a large amount of time.
We are aware there wasn't an update last month - however staff also have their real life responsibilities such as work and school.
We do not try to make it look like we're lazy - however as I mentioned, most things, even one little fix, can consume a large amount of time, which could even be a day or a week.
Apologies for any misunderstanding everyone might have - we're not trying to ignore our players at all.
If you do have any suggestions in a meantime for anything, it being any bugs you discover that might need fixing, additional content within the game etc, then please do so in the Suggestions section of the forum.
All suggestions are being reviewed by members of staff.

##5 - Posted Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:51 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Want New update :( EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Technically (I think), the last update was after the forum event Valentine's Day, when Baby Buurs were added to the game. As for now, only a handful of players will be lucky enough to be a Buur owner, partly because of its price. Therefore, in practise this isn't really an update Smile

As for the major updates, I don't think that you should worry too much about it. What makes a game attractive (and addictive) isn't the enormous amounts of updates and maintenances themselves, but the game's features. One day when there will be a major game maintenance plus update, new and great features may be added, making the long waiting time worth it. You never know. In addition, all game suggestions are reviewed by the game staff, meaning that there is a point of having game suggestions.

Besides, if I imagine looking at this case from your point of view, Kaishirco, you do have a point Smile

##7 - Posted Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:52 am

BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Want New update :( EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

Allow me to butt in since this is a discussion.

Kaishirco wrote:Did u said new update everyday Daily O..o lmfao

No, Daily said Mazey is working on new updates and fixes.

On topic:

I see your point and I can't say I don't agree. It's been awhile since new updates.

##9 - Posted Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:52 pm

Mazey

Mazey

Owner
Owner
Want New update :( EmptyPosts : 346
Charmander Pikachu Psyduck Squirtle
Mazey

Updates do take time to create, test and fix any issues that arise. That being said, it can take anywhere from a few hours to 50+ hours to create new content depending on the complexity of said idea/task (single idea, not an update). I am also the only one that works on the actual programming side of updates whether it be game or website related. I use ideas that staff members put  forward, browse through the suggestion page on the forums (assuming the suggestion is practical and possible) and use my own ideas for possible changes and updates. Even as an idea is nearing completion/completed I re-look at how it would affect the current game play/balance or if it is how I first imagined it would be, and sometimes it does get scrapped or sidelined. These sidelined ideas might be implemented into the game at a later date, or it may never see the light of day.

I also have real life commitments/job, as do all the staff, thus I cannot work on updates every day. Do note that there are many other duties that need to be taken care of which often do take priority over working on "updates". Such as investigating claims/answering queries from both players and other staff, which can take anywhere from a few minutes to easily over hour, again depending on the complexity.

There are updates on the way, I'm still not entirely sure on an exact date for when they will be implemented as some of the new stuff doesn't quite function right and I'm still attempting to solve why. For now here is a small look into something I've been working on, although its probably still at about 70% complete.

Spoiler:

##11 - Posted Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:10 pm
http://www.mazeyflyff.com

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

From what I have read and notice.... it will be the new Siege log. It is going to show a players kill to death ratio. Plus it will show each players attacks against another player. Plus it will show each players deaths by another player. The Kill and Death ratio is the same way as in the PvP Arena.

The Kill number explains who Mazey had killed, the Death number explains who has killed Mazey.

##13 - Posted Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:04 pm

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

i hope it will track down who has been farming killing in Siege.

##15 - Posted Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:12 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

Want New update :( EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

Kaishirco wrote: I hope its more then just a PvP Siege log  lol :>
Can't complain much about what exactly is being updated/introduced to the game, It's something, right? :3
Although I do agree with this statement. But do take note that this is a siege server.

##16 - Posted Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:15 pm
Graphene

Graphene

Want New update :( EmptyPosts : 101
Graphene

mazey flyff is not only a siege server.

##17 - Posted Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:39 pm

Sponsored content

Want New update :( Empty
Sponsored content

##18 - Posted

Permissions in this forum: