You are not connected. Please login or register

The only direction, is up.

Have you been on the server for over 6 months, if yes what is your viewpoint.

The only direction, is up. Vote_lcap100%The only direction, is up. Vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]
The only direction, is up. Vote_lcap0%The only direction, is up. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The only direction, is up. Vote_lcap0%The only direction, is up. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

flamebj

flamebj

The only direction, is up. EmptyPosts : 487
flamebj

Improvement towards the server is always important, I have personally been apart of the server for a majority of it's life cycle.

This server has a lot of dynamic events and options, however, much of these have been created previously or they're left with gaps. After my absence of a few months there has been some improvement to systems but there leaves a lot to be desired both content wise and economically.
Recently the Colosseum was added to the server, this has been around for a significant amount of time and it is an example of potential content that adds end game, something to do after a player has capped. Also following this there has been the addition of pvp mini games and subdivisions within the guild siege. The pvp games have been implemented elsewhere and they provided a significant boost towards the player base. Despite all of these additions there has been minimum growth to the server or quite possibly a slight decline in the unique player base.

The solutions to this problem.

The implementation of more content will be essential to growth, not content that has already been released but dynamic content.
Raids: Rather than depend on the few donors to fuel the economy with items the implementation of raids would be MASSIVE end game content. A raid as many people should know; is an event where players go into an instance and kill a very difficult boss. The use of raids can fix the economy by creating a potential influx of items and thus stabilizing the prices of items. This raid can drop Donor item pieces such shards of aurum which after a certain amount can be converted into aurum sets. Dark souls which after a certain amount convert into Dark soul weapons the list goes on. This allows players to have more than just Arena and siege and the occasional pvp game.

Expedition system, rather than have parties of 9 people implement a system where you can have a maximum up 15-20 people in a "party" this party is divided into 4 sections each containing 5 players, this allows for more organized partying and potential raiding and more clear communication between the player base. Expeditions are not parties but all parties are expeditions.

The benefits of donating
Currently there are no benefits to donating, most of the time you have to wait a long time to receive the DP you paid for due to no automatic system, this can deter a large amount of players due to its significant wait time, create an automatic system to make buying DP and supporting the server fast and enjoyable.

##1 - Posted Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:22 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

The only direction, is up. EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

+1 to the DP system, also wishing we had more new content as well.
Although new content has been added, it seems to have had a negative effect on the server, by unbalancing the economy, such as the Colo system

##2 - Posted Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:31 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The only direction, is up. EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

flamebj wrote:The solutions to this problem.

To be honest, it looks like you are looking for an improvement of Monster Clash and not a new content to the game. I mean, in Monster Clash you kill a bunch of monsters and mini-bosses before encountering the big and final boss. Although these mc RAIDS don't reward you with donor equipment shards or pieces, I find that perfectly fine.

You said that you have been a part of most of the game's life cycle, which means that you should know that making donor equipments drop in instances and raids have been suggested a couple of times. I don't think that these suggestions have been accepted ever before. In addition, if we were to be able to get donor equipments from dungeons, that would mean that the server will no longer have equipments available at the Cash Shop only or even donor equipments (per definition).

As for now, donor equipments are in general defined as shields, weapons and armor.  Since armors may be found for sale in game by a NPC (like the 40RP cloaks that can be bought at the CS), we only have the sword and shield left. I'm really afraid that having donor stuff available as drops will decrease the economic contribution to the developer of the server, Mazey. So, as long as the dungeons don't drop donor equipments (weapons and shields), it's fine for me. But like I said, it sounds like you're looking for improvements if the existing instance for raids: Monster Clash.
ridicule

##3 - Posted Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:58 pm
flamebj

flamebj

The only direction, is up. EmptyPosts : 487
flamebj

JackSparrowYAY wrote:
flamebj wrote:The solutions to this problem.

To be honest, it looks like you are looking for an improvement of Monster Clash and not a new content to the game. I mean, in Monster Clash you kill a bunch of monsters and mini-bosses before encountering the big and final boss. Although these mc RAIDS don't reward you with donor equipment shards or pieces, I find that perfectly fine.

You said that you have been a part of most of the game's life cycle, which means that you should know that making donor equipments drop in instances and raids have been suggested a couple of times. I don't think that these suggestions have been accepted ever before. In addition, if we were to be able to get donor equipments from dungeons, that would mean that the server will no longer have equipments available at the Cash Shop only or even donor equipments (per definition).

As for now, donor equipments are in general defined as shields, weapons and armor.  Since armors may be found for sale in game by a NPC (like the 40RP cloaks that can be bought at the CS), we only have the sword and shield left. I'm really afraid that having donor stuff available as drops will decrease the economic contribution to the developer of the server, Mazey. So, as long as the dungeons don't drop donor equipments (weapons and shields), it's fine for me. But like I said, it sounds like you're looking for improvements if the existing instance for raids: Monster Clash.
ridicule

False, in every sense of the word.
Monster clash is not practical in at all, also if you haven't noticed you can donate $25 and become FD just by selling some of the items. You think that it drops the amount of money that Mazey gets then you are also wrong i that regard. As I said the raid would require more than 14 people and it takes  relatively long amount of time. This means that more people will be attracted to the server and this would increase revenue to Mazey. Also it should drop weapons and shields because currently based on the market weapons that are maxed out range from 250rp-400. Now that is incredibly low considering that the cards to max the weapon are 100RP and then the SOPA awake is approximately another 150-200 and then the weapon it self. All of the current Donor weapons are maxed so if you add new items to the market that are not maxed it increases donations because now people have to upgrade these weapons, think about the big picture not the simplistic details.

Please don't claim that monster clash is a raid because it simply is not and along with that it provides little to no content considering it has no true and obvious reward.

I also have a ton of suggestions, however, I don't want to offend anybody which is why they're not included. Also you should probably respond to my other points as well regarding growth of the server and the current donation issue.

In conclusion if it takes a substantial amount of time or donating to acquire the gear to do this RAID not monster clash. Then more people will come to the sever and this will increase the potential donated amount.

##4 - Posted Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:28 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The only direction, is up. EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Issues regarding to growth of the server and the current donation system are well known already, at least from my point of view, so I have no comments on those two points.

Oh well, off topic comment about the PvP games: I didn't play Mazey Flyff when the games were implemented, but as far as I know close to nobody participate. I'm not really sure if the PvP games are a success

##5 - Posted Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:44 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

The only direction, is up. EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

JackSparrowYAY wrote:Oh well, off topic comment about the PvP games: I didn't play Mazey Flyff when the games were implemented, but as far as I know close to nobody participate. I'm not really sure if the PvP games are a success

Yea the pvp games are practically useless to have in the game. People used to participate or actually WANT to participate when they first came out but many came to realize that when the games were over, that it would crash your client, so the hype died down quickly. No one uses the system anymore.
Another pvp related issue is the FFA siege, because let's face it, no one applies for that anymore either. It used to be popular as well but I'm assuming since there was no reward or such that it died down.

##6 - Posted Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:30 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
The only direction, is up. EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

First off, Donation Items that are being dropped into pieces, will only hurt the economy even worse then it is. Second off, it will create unbalanced in the game. Third off, these games ideas are only going to fix the issue Temporary. Fourth off, for the donation prices to go back to normal, will only work if donators are willing sell their items at more balance price, then at a much higher prices.

Another thing is.... if there is going to be some short of prize, then we got to find out how it is going to be a big seller, to boost up the economy market.

The thing I am wonder, what about Guild Tokens? Or what about FFA tokens? The thing that I have notice in all the servers is this.... FLOATING In GAME Currency, where players loves to brag about how rich they are... or wanting to be rich in a way to knock out the competention..

##7 - Posted Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:42 pm

Sponsored content

The only direction, is up. Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum