You are not connected. Please login or register

My suggestion

Numb

Numb

My suggestion EmptyPosts : 5
Numb

Hi everyone almost of time of people here is playing for siege and farm i suggest make some guild clash?? like defending their tower and the price is mazey chips?so everyone can join to get aurum or other items that they want??

##1 - Posted Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:33 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
My suggestion EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

if you are talking about Clash of the Towers? that would be more of everyone vs everyone, which we already have that type of game, which that game's NPC is in St. Morning. Another thing, not everyone wants to join, due to some short of reasons.

##2 - Posted Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:44 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cloaca

Cloaca

My suggestion EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

I think a different form of tower siege would be nice. Such as what the original Flyff had, but of course with stronger mobs, that would actually take effort and team work to kill, instead of it lasting 3 minutes and it being over. I know that Monster Clash is something similar to this, but that system is unfavorable for me and others at the moment due to the massive lag/crash problems that it has. Also, if you do not win in MC, there is no point in applying, other than to suffer through massive lag xD. Tower siege with a slight compensation reward and a higher reward for the winners (such as MQC or RP) is a cool idea, but I'm pretty sure it would be a challenge to implement it on this server for various reasons.

##4 - Posted Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:28 pm
Numb

Numb

My suggestion EmptyPosts : 5
Numb

make new one clash of tower not the one like in Sm..but i think my idea will not work haha this server is not balance...

##5 - Posted Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:59 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
My suggestion EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Numb wrote:this server is not balance...

What do you mean? O.o

##6 - Posted Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:16 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
My suggestion EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

SimplyBliss wrote:I think a different form of tower siege would be nice. Such as what the original Flyff had, but of course with stronger mobs, that would actually take effort and team work to kill, instead of it lasting 3 minutes and it being over. I know that Monster Clash is something similar to this, but that system is unfavorable for me and others at the moment due to the massive lag/crash problems that it has. Also, if you do not win in MC, there is no point in applying, other than to suffer through massive lag xD. Tower siege with a slight compensation reward and a higher reward for the winners (such as MQC or RP) is a cool idea, but I'm pretty sure it would be a challenge to implement it on this server for various reasons.

Reduce the amount of players is required to do the monster clash. One tank, three damage dealers and two support or 1 3 1 combination. Players would find a way to take the advantage over anything cause they don't want to take the time to get the end part.

##7 - Posted Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Sponsored content

My suggestion Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum