You are not connected. Please login or register

To whomsoever it may concern

iMarimar

iMarimar

To whomsoever it may concern EmptyPosts : 93
iMarimar

Gretings colleagues!

(This suggestion is open for constructive criticisms and reviews. Your opinions/comments are highly appreciated. Less negativity more positivity).

I would like to start by asking you guys if you ever wonder why there are no much participants in Siege Free For All - Mode (FFA-Mode)? Have you ever thought of changing it to make it more interesting and applicable for use? Have you consider that it has something nice to offer once improved? Do you want a new update with a new fascinating activity that a lot of Donor and Non-donor players could partake?

Well then, let me break your thinking. I am suggesting to change the Regular Siege FFA-Mode to make it more enjoyable, entertaining and sophisticated. Make it a Normal Siege like with #? participating members in a guild with a level requirement of 130. In this way Donor Weapons, Shield and Armor Set can't be used. Let's make this as another feature and a new event that only this server caters. Although, we can still use other Donor Items with lower level requirements such as Donor Pets, Fashion Set, Accessories and SOPA's. In this way, there will be an increase demand for the Donor Pets, Accessories, Fashion Sets and SOPA's in the server.

This might do a drastic changes and more work to do in adding new data and stuff alike but I do hope this will be discussed by the staffs and look onto it positively.

Thank you and More power!!

Love love love
Fun fun fun Wink

Last edited by iMarimar on Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

##1 - Posted Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:30 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
To whomsoever it may concern EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

It would be too easy to kill. Lot of FMs players would lose that high amount of asal damage. You are talking about 2000 int and 2000 str less on the asal damage. That would make jesters the new op or even the arcanist the new op class in the FFA.

##2 - Posted Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:26 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
To whomsoever it may concern EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

This isn't a bad suggestion to begin with. But for me, FFA is fine as it is. I'd rather would want to see this suggestion to be implemented: https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t6250-ffa-siege-update-d.

FFA is fine in my opinion. It's just that the rewards of the said activity is close to worthless. Also, like the above suggestion mentioned, a little acknowledgement to the FFA winner won't do any harm.

With regards to the concept of this suggestion, like I've said this isn't a bad idea. I gather that this is inspired of Alaska's level 60 siege that she often times conduct. But for me, perhaps this should be like a different suggestion rather than replacing FFA with it. Like a semi-non-donor siege that will be held like countless of times per day. I'm not sure about when should this activity will start. But the only format I can came up with is for this event to start alternately with FFA. I mean, we have like regular siege then after an hour FFA then regular siege again. What if, GS then FFA; GS then this suggestion, GS then FFA and so on and so forth.

Either way, -1 for replacing FFA with this but +1 if this will serve as an entirely new concept of PvP game.

Good luck!

##3 - Posted Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:11 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
To whomsoever it may concern EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Shai wrote:Either way, -1 for replacing FFA with this but +1 if this will serve as an entirely new concept of PvP game.

100% this

##4 - Posted Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:47 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

LEgionDark wrote:It would be too easy to kill. Lot of FMs players would lose that high amount of asal damage. You are talking about 2000 int and 2000 str less on the asal damage. That would make jesters the new op or even the arcanist the new op class in the FFA.

How can you say it would be an easy kill? So much with your FM class Mister Legion. The game doesn't revolve in just single class. Not my intention to offend you Mister but what do you know about PvP??? If your concern is losing a certain amount of damage in Asal (which i assume that you base from Full Donor Characters to this), well thank you for stating the obvious. Yes they will, but not all FMs in general. Changing/lowering their damage is not the main juncture of this cue. Only those who will partake the aforementioned event. Other classes will correspondingly lose their given amounts of HP/damage in regards to this. The contest is fair for there will be a level requirement with a limits of using items.

Anyhow, thankies for stating your side.

Shai wrote:This isn't a bad suggestion to begin with. But for me, FFA is fine as it is. I'd rather would want to see this suggestion to be implemented: https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t6250-ffa-siege-update-d.

FFA is fine in my opinion. It's just that the rewards of the said activity is close to worthless. Also, like the above suggestion mentioned, a little acknowledgement to the FFA winner won't do any harm.

With regards to the concept of this suggestion, like I've said this isn't a bad idea. I gather that this is inspired of Alaska's level 60 siege that she often times conduct. But for me, perhaps this should be like a different suggestion rather than replacing FFA with it. Like a semi-non-donor siege that will be held like countless of times per day. I'm not sure about when should this activity will start. But the only format I can came up with is for this event to start alternately with FFA. I mean, we have like regular siege then after an hour FFA then regular siege again. What if, GS then FFA; GS then this suggestion, GS then FFA and so on and so forth.

Either way, -1 for replacing FFA with this but +1 if this will serve as an entirely new concept of PvP game.

Good luck!

Hi Shai Wink

My apologies for I am not aware of the suggestion that you linked. I have read it and to be veracious I thought of it also. Giving more acknowledgement of the winner would gather and entice players to participate the FFA Siege. Apart from this I came up of a better suggestion (which I think??) than the linked one.

For your extra suggestion Shai by any chance if this will be implemented and will start alternately with FFA as what you've said. It would be a lot of work to do. New NPC, Arena Field, time adjustments, and other stuff alike. Tho for me there's no much work that can't be handled for the betterment of a certain thing yet knowing them 'A LOT OF WORK' matters and concerns them so much. Nonetheless yours is good.

Thank you or giving an attention to this Shai Wink Wink Wink

Love love love
Fun fun fun Wink

Last edited by iMarimar on Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:01 am; edited 2 times in total

##5 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:22 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
To whomsoever it may concern EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

iMarimar wrote:
Hi Shai Wink

My apologies for I am not aware of the suggestion that you linked. I have read it and to be veracious I thought of it also. Giving more acknowledgement of the winner would gather and entice players to participate the FFA Siege. Apart from this I came up of a better suggestion (which I think??) than the linked one.

For your extra suggestion Shai by any chance if this will be implemented and will start alternately with FFA as what you've said. It would be a lot of work to do. New NPC, Arena Field, time adjustments, and other stuff alike. Tho for me there's no much work that can't be handled for the betterment of a certain thing yet knowing them 'A LOT OF WORK' matters and concerns them so much. Nonetheless yours is good.

Thank you or giving an attention to this Shai Wink Wink Wink

Love love love
Fun fun fun Wink

Oh, no apologies necessary. And yeah, I do believe that you came up with a much more better suggestion. But not with regards to FFA. I stand by my word that for me FFA is fine as it is and your suggestion is a good one only if it will be some sort of a new concept for PvP.

And yeah, I also agree about that work. I think it will take a lot of work to be honest. We can use FFA-Arena Manager and just add a new options there for registration. And we can use FFA's arena too. But yeah, the time adjustments and the concept will take a lot of work. But not impossible to do, I guess.

Nevertheless, good luck with this one. And thanks for thinking another way to improve the server. Smile

Last edited by Shai on Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

##6 - Posted Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:01 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

iMarimar wrote:
LEgionDark wrote:It would be too easy to kill. Lot of FMs players would lose that high amount of asal damage. You are talking about 2000 int and 2000 str less on the asal damage. That would make jesters the new op or even the arcanist the new op class in the FFA.

How can you say it would be an easy kill? So much with your FM class Mister Legion. The game doesn't revolve in just single class. Not my intention to offend you Mister but what do you know about PvP??? If your concern is losing a certain amount of damage in Asal (which i assume that you base from Full Donor Characters to this), well thank you or stating the obvious. Yes they will, but not all FMs in heneral. Changing/lowering their damage is not the main juncture of this cue. Only those who will partake the aforementioned event. Other classes will correspondingly lose given amounts of HP/damage in regards to this. The contest is fair for there will be a level requirement with a limits of using items.

Anyhow, thankies for stating your side.

I am not offended. I was talking about the Donation Shield and Donation Knuckle. But I forgot to add Aurum Set. That would be 3000 Int and 3000 Str.. But, if the Kalgas set is allow, then it would be just about minus 600 Str and 600 Int (added with the black weapons equipment.)

##7 - Posted Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:43 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

ForceMasters will most probably be able to kill other characters in PvP battle, so that is not an issue. Just think about the other classes; if ForceMasters will have a tough time without donor shield and weapon and aurums, so will Harlequins, Mentalists, Arcanists and Templars wink

My bad, Marimar already mentioned this.

##8 - Posted Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:49 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

LEgionDark wrote:I am not offended. I was talking about the Donation Shield and Donation Knuckle. But I forgot to add Aurum Set. That would be 3000 Int and 3000 Str.. But, if the Kalgas set is allow, then it would be just about minus 600 Str and 600 Int (added with the black weapons equipment.)

Hmmm.. Are we on the same page Mister Legion? It seems that you drifted away from the main concept of this suggestion. I am trying to get your point. But still correct me if I'm wrong. So you are trying to point out that FM class will not be able to use Donor Items suchlike Aurum Armor Set, Weapons and Shields due to the level requirement: 130 which is the main objective of this suggestion. Your FM is not the only one who will drop STATS (STR, STA, DEX, INT) basing on Full Donor characters so as to other classes (Harlequins, Arcanists, Mentalist, etc.) who will participate the said event. Basically, its a fair fight still.
Hoping you get this now Mister Legion.

and thanks for backing me up Mister JackSparrowYAY Wink

##9 - Posted Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:38 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Yes, imarimar... We are on the same page. I was looking at it from both armor, weapons, and even the skills that a player would be using if this does takes place. That would means hop will go down, so will other important pvp skills. It just going to be the same as GS without three items that are famous for in GS.

But the thing is can it be popular and stay popular?

##10 - Posted Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:08 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Other than having SOPA awakenings on the different equipments, this suggestion is a way of bringing non-donors into the PvP part of the game. A goal of participating in a guild siege is to win the siege, obviously. So, if we had a max lv 130 siege for example at the same time as running the regular guild siege, then non-donors would be welcomed to the larger guilds simply because of the MvP title. A win-win situation, just like you have been looking for wink

That being said, it actually has the potential of becoming even more famous than the regular guild siege :O

##11 - Posted Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:33 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Jack, the next big issue.... How is it going to be announced without causing lagging and bugging during the GS runs. ND GS would have to play out every other hour, in between Regular GS times. Yeah I know I am sometimes in deep thinking... But the way I am seeing this.... Could this server be able to handle two different GS, that uses two different GS map... but then where is the NPC is going to be placed out..I know that Flarine is already lagging with so many NPC in Northern Section. So the most safety place for that NPC would be in either Eastern Flarine or in St. Morning. If it is placed in Eastern Flarine, then would required a new Teleport spot on the Z button Teleport list. With that being said, NPC should not be far from the Teleport spot location.

##12 - Posted Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:43 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I would not suggest placing siege managers in Saint Morning. Neither do I believe that having one additional NPC will cause any additional lags. You know, I checked this out after some maintenances we had a couple of months ago, and there were only like 20 players online. I did not experience any lag issue at the moment when Flaris was deserted. The game ran smoothly like silk Smile

Now, I don't know if the server can handle 2 GS arenas, but that is another case. However, we could (and actually should) stick with Marimar's actual suggestion that is transforming the current FFA-arena into a lv130 Guild Siege arena.

##13 - Posted Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:38 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

That would be more simple and less effort to re-designing the failed FFA arena. Yeah it was big hit at first, due to the fact bunch of people wanted to try it out. I bet the PvP Arena had its hands involved with the purpose of bringing down the FFA arena.

##14 - Posted Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:35 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

LEgionDark wrote:Yes, imarimar... We are on the same page. I was looking at it from both armor, weapons, and even the skills that a player would be using if this does takes place. That would means hop will go down, so will other important pvp skills. It just going to be the same as GS without three items that are famous for in GS.

But the thing is can it be popular and stay popular?

Look Mister Legion you are now over thinking. Your issue now here is about the drop of the designated max damage of named skills. Yea, i got your point there. This is not a fight between Full Donor characters and the participating players of the event with a level requirement of 130. Your concern before is the 'Asal damage' now 'HOP damage' what's next? To answer, yes there is a drop of designed max damage when you base it from a Full Donor Harlequin together with Asal and other damaging skills. Again, Mister LegionDark this fight is fair to those who will partake. Don't give a lot of attention on Donor Aurum Set, Weap, and Shield those were excluded because of the level requirement and it is the main objective of this suggestion.

JackSparrowYAY wrote:Other than having SOPA awakenings on the different equipments, this suggestion is a way of bringing non-donors into the PvP part of the game. A goal of participating in a guild siege is to win the siege, obviously. So, if we had a max lv 130 siege for example at the same time as running the regular guild siege, then non-donors would be welcomed to the larger guilds simply because of the MvP title. A win-win situation, just like you have been looking for wink

That being said, it actually has the potential of becoming even more famous than the regular guild siege :O

I see your concern about this suggestion Mister JackSparrowYAY and I thank you for that. Hmmm yes, This is also open to Donor or Non-donor players. After all, we can use Donor accessories, Pet and Fashions making them semi-donor players. Giving them the opportunity and experience with their level and kind, when I say level in this portion it means their Rank, Standing, Status and Capabilities. In addition, this sort of suggestion will make the server a lot interesting, entertaining and more fun for the reason that there will be an active activity every hour if this will be implemented.

LEgionDark wrote: Jack, the next big issue.... How is it going to be announced without causing lagging and bugging during the GS runs. ND GS would have to play out every other hour, in between Regular GS times. Yeah I know I am sometimes in deep thinking... But the way I am seeing this.... Could this server be able to handle two different GS, that uses two different GS map... but then where is the NPC is going to be placed out..I know that Flarine is already lagging with so many NPC in Northern Section. So the most safety place for that NPC would be in either Eastern Flarine or in St. Morning. If it is placed in Eastern Flarine, then would required a new Teleport spot on the Z button Teleport list. With that being said, NPC should not be far from the Teleport spot location.

If I may butt in there isn't a big issue Mister Legion like I stated from the very beginning which is replacing Siege Free For All-Mode (FFA-Mode) to this. Granting it'll be considered. Then, allow me to answer your query. First, how will it be announced? Just like how it is announced in FFA-Mode without causing any lags nor bugs, and how will it cause lags when they dont occur on the same time. Second, Yes! the server can handle 2 different not just 2 but 3 Siege like field Arenas namely: Guild Siege Field itself, the known PvP Arena and the FFA-Mode Arena. This suggestion will utilize the FFA-Mode Arena. For the NPC, we will also utilize the FFA-Mode NPC.

Love love love
Fun fun fun Wink

##15 - Posted Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:58 pm
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
To whomsoever it may concern EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

No.

##16 - Posted Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:55 am
WeedLove

WeedLove

To whomsoever it may concern EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

I disregarded the whole discussion since you guys are ganging up against Legion's opinion. Now let's proceed to the suggestion, It's a -1 hun, why? Well, I don't see any difference between a normal Lvl175 siege and Lvl130 siege, you're just suggesting to add a level cap/limit for this particular siege and shaving few hundreds, or thousands stats wont give any significant changes. It's just basically lowering everything, from HP to Attack and to whatever you care about.

Cheers!

##17 - Posted Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:48 am

Sponsored content

To whomsoever it may concern Empty
Sponsored content

##18 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum