You are not connected. Please login or register

Here is this one

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Here is this one  EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Here is this one  Sugges11

1. PvP Arena is becoming dead, there should be some short of activity going on in there.
2. Increase the Donation by having some short special deals.
3. Once awhile use some short special events for a day for MQCs. (There is so much MQCs items in NPC shops that are not being bought or sold) or reduce some of prices of the MQCs items.
4. Add Auto QI scroll to the NPC for MQCs sink hole.
5. Add Transy Scroll to the NPC for MQCs sink hole.

##1 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:06 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Here is this one  EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

1. Agreed. It is either be improved or just remove it.
2. Although this has been a problem ever since I started playing here, having another way of donation is really not bad. Though, yeah, it needs to undergo legal basis and Mazey is working on it as well.
3. +1/-1. Seems pointless since players will still buy MQCs through RPs and vice versa so why bother, right?
4 & 5. -1. Why? Since Auto-Loot QI Scroll as well Transy Scroll are items which encourages players to vote. Making them available via MQC will just diminish the player's purpose of voting.(if they want to have those two mentioned items.)

##2 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:19 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

2. I talking about boosting the current donation method.
4. Vote Fashion and Vote Jewelery are more common, then it is with Transy Scroll and Auto-Loot QI scroll. Why because of the high likes of the Vote Fashion and Vote Jewelry, due to their overall value.

##3 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:19 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Here is this one  EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

LEgionDark wrote:4. Vote Fashion and Vote Jewelery are more common, then it is with Transy Scroll and Auto-Loot QI scroll. Why because of the high likes of the Vote Fashion and Vote Jewelry, due to their overall value.

No, that's not necessarily the reason. A reason why Transy isn't popular, can be that people usually don't change the gender of their character. I believe that most people would just create a new character or just stick to the female or male character they already have. And for the Auto collect stone of QI: most people don't farm quest items. In addition, the two mentioned items are both consumables, which is not the case for fashions.

Besides this, I'm afraid that adding Transys and Stone of QI to a MQC Store will either affect their price and value. That, or it will affect the current price and value of MQC.

Other than that, suggestion 1 is being worked on (I think), and suggestion 2 is a +1. +/-1 for nr. 3

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

##4 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:51 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

LEgionDark wrote:
4. Vote Fashion and Vote Jewelery are more common, then it is with Transy Scroll and Auto-Loot QI scroll. Why because of the high likes of the Vote Fashion and Vote Jewelry, due to their overall value.

Can't say I disagree but that doesn't change the fact that Transy Scroll as well as Auto-Loot QI Scroll are still, items that encourage people to vote. If you want to have a Transy or Auto-Loot QI, just simply vote more instead of buying lucky dips. And as Jack mentioned, those two items aren't that popular in-game so making them available via MQC is the same as for it being available via VPs--it will still remain slightly noticed.

##5 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:14 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

Here is this one  EmptyPosts : 93
iMarimar

LEgionDark wrote:1. PvP Arena is becoming dead, there should be some short of activity going on in there.
I dont know if which Arena you're referring to because I see theres no much problem of the commercialized Arena. I disagree on your statement that it is becoming dead. I dont know if you're still in-game or ever entered Arena then and now. It is populated with players, staffs, and pets. It is a place where players enjoy fighting and watch player combat. Also it serves as a ground where players akin to me likes to chill and enjoys chit-chats. However, what kind of activity you want to implement or suggest? It seems that its vague enough.

##6 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:27 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Shai wrote:Can't say I disagree but that doesn't change the fact that Transy Scroll as well as Auto-Loot QI Scroll are still, items that encourage people to vote. If you want to have a Transy or Auto-Loot QI, just simply vote more instead of buying lucky dips. And as Jack mentioned, those two items aren't that popular in-game so making them available via MQC is the same as for it being available via VPs--it will still remain slightly noticed.

It takes 8 days for 1 single scroll. But if someone wants to use them back to back, they are not allow to have more easy access to them?

Kaishirco wrote: What kind of short deals ? If so how is that gonna be fair to those who dont donate ?

Kaishirco, I am not a donor. I have been always a non-donor player, ever since I came to Mazey Flyff.  Since, I am not a donor, I have been find ways that can some what help out the non-donors in order to get what they need in this server. So if a player wants to get enough RP together, a player is either farming for RP in Tersia or hunting MQCs or even both.

Last edited by LEgionDark on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

##8 - Posted Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:31 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Here is this one  EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Taken a bit out of context, but still... There are no problems waiting 8 days for getting items from the website Cash Shop. For example, you need to wait at least 10 days to get a vote accessory set, 5 days to get a Lucky Dip and 7.5 days to get a 3D premium scroll. Besides, there are other methods of money making besides farming and donating.

##9 - Posted Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:50 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

LEgionDark wrote:It takes 8 days for 1 single scroll. But if someone wants to use them back to back, they are not allow to have more easy access to them?
Take this same mentality for buying Lucky Dips. If players wants it, aren't they not allowed to have more easy access to them; considering that like you've said, it is the most popular items bought via VPs? You see the big picture here?

You see, everytime there is a major event like 2x QI and 2x MQC, players always seek for VPs just so they can have Auto-Loot QI. And that simple fact gives voters a chance to take control of the price of their 'hard-earned' votes. Making them accessible via MQC, like I said, will diminish players purpose of voting on the server.

##10 - Posted Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:54 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

My suggestion was not about diminish other players' purpose to vote. I was trying to come up with some ideas to reduce the need for multiple accounts and reduce progress of farming for MQC during the times that there are no Major events.

##11 - Posted Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:17 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

LEgionDark wrote:My suggestion was not about diminish other players' purpose to vote. I was trying to come up with some ideas to reduce the need for multiple accounts and reduce progress of farming for MQC during the times that there are no Major events.

Yup, I understand. But suggesting those items to be available via MQCs is like indirectly diminishes other players' purpose to vote. I hope you understand, David. But yeah, at the end of the day, it's just my opinion. It's still up to Mazey. Either way, I believe I already expressed my side of things so I'll peace out from here.

Good luck!

##12 - Posted Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:31 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I understand, Shai. I am just running through my mind in pulling out this idea or that idea. In order to find the quickest route to the donation items without either vote or donate to the server.

##13 - Posted Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:43 am

Sponsored content

Here is this one  Empty
Sponsored content

##14 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum