You are not connected. Please login or register

No teleporting (z) from the arena

Cloaca

Cloaca

No teleporting (z) from the arena EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

I know plenty of us have had people that like to teleport kill, so I suggest making it so that if you're in the actual pk arena (not standing outside of it), that the Z function to teleport would be disabled. The only way to leave the arena at that point would be to die and teleport from the outside, or use the longer teleport to town skill, which is in the Motion menu (o). This should easily get rid of teleport killers.

##1 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:22 pm
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
No teleporting (z) from the arena EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

Another way to deal with this could be to add a cooldown to teleporting after killing someone in the arena.

##2 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:26 pm
Aaron

Aaron

Ex-GM
No teleporting (z) from the arena EmptyPosts : 156
Aaron

SimplyBliss wrote:I suggest making it so that if you're in the actual pk arena (not standing outside of it), that the Z function to teleport would be disabled.
I'm not sure if it's possible to disable the use of the teleport function like that in particular instances such as the Arena. If it is possible, perhaps disable the function entirely in the Arena instance and use the exit that's provided in the area? Just a thought.

Please read my post below.

Last edited by Aaron on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

##3 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:31 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
No teleporting (z) from the arena EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

To be honest, I find it really unfair to disable the entire teleport (z) feature for everyone within the Arena just because a tiny minority the players there kill-teleport. Better create a cool down timer, like Amnesty mentioned.

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

##4 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:07 pm
Aaron

Aaron

Ex-GM
No teleporting (z) from the arena EmptyPosts : 156
Aaron

Actually, upon further contemplating on my suggestion, there's some flaws as to what I've said, so please disregard it. A cool-down would seem to be the most viable way.

##5 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:20 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

No teleporting (z) from the arena EmptyPosts : 93
iMarimar

SimplyBliss wrote:I know plenty of us have had people that like to teleport kill, so I suggest making it so that if you're in the actual pk arena (not standing outside of it), that the Z function to teleport would be disabled. The only way to leave the arena at that point would be to die and teleport from the outside, or use the longer teleport to town skill, which is in the Motion menu (o). This should easily get rid of teleport killers.

I so agree with this. Thank you for bringing this. Quick Teleporting (Z) should be disabled when entering Arena same with entering the Siege Field which isn't allowed due to the reason stated above and its really annoying. In this way, killing with teleporting will not be an issue anymore to players, staffs and others.

Love love love
Fun fun fun Wink

##6 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:39 pm

Sponsored content

No teleporting (z) from the arena Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum