You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote/MQC Not Complete

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Vote/MQC Not Complete EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Okay, We have Vote Acessory and Vote Fashion/MQC fashion. But we on the other hand have D.Fashion, D.Jewelery, D. Weapons...so what about finishing off the Voting Set Collection with a Vote Armor and Vote Weapons?

Voting Armor and Vote Weapons would end up boosting certain character class abilities. For an example: Vote Armor and Weapons For Slayer would help with increase of PvE Damage and increase HP. Also it would add Additional Damage %. It seems that Slayers are ICD Damage dealers.

##1 - Posted Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:08 am
GragasIsFat

GragasIsFat

Vote/MQC Not Complete EmptyPosts : 41
GragasIsFat

That'll make kalgas sets, black/catalyst/shadow/legion weapons useless.

##2 - Posted Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:31 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Look, I thought about this idea, when I came across the suggestion about making lvl 130 Requirement type of PvP, where everyone has to be lvl 130 to join.

Vote Armor and Vote Weapon would end up being the middle weapon between black/shadow/legion and D.Weapons; and Kalgas Set and Aurum.

I am talking about 15 vp -20 vp per Vote Armor peice, then 20 VP for the Vote Weapon. It is not going to be replace the items that you are mentioning, but it would be great for a back up plan, if we end up making a pvp game that only lvl 130 characters are allow to join.  I am talking about Back up gear to Donation Weapons and Aurum Set.

So are you going to say that those items that you mention are useless when it comes to FD set up? BtW these might end up getting Non Donor PvP players more closer to being able to go against FD PvP Players. The difference would be 100 Stat.. Vote Fashion/Vote Jewelery is known to be 100  All-Stats less compare to D.Fashion/D.Jewelry's 1000+ All Stats. Kalga is aready 200 Stat less compare to it to the Aurum.

WE ALREADY HAVE VOTE FASHION AND VOTE JEWELERY, so what is the point of wanting to have that collection complete?

Since you brought up those items. I do not see anything on their stats about Damage increase, which Blades/Slayers are known to be heavy users of ADOCH/ICD. Also Kalgas does not give enough HP for Dungeon Raiding.

##3 - Posted Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:33 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Vote/MQC Not Complete EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

LEgionDark wrote:Since you brought up those items. I do not see anything on their stats about Damage increase, which Blades/Slayers are known to be heavy users of ADOCH/ICD. Also Kalgas does not give enough HP for Dungeon Raiding.

Neither do Aurum Sets. You die easily with Aurum.

Having another Vote Weapon/Shield/Armor set would be a really bad idea. First off, Aurums aren't a pure donor set, which means that there shouldn't necessarily be a Vote Armor Set In addition, if each part would cost 15-20RP, then the full set would cost 60-80VP, which is 30-40 days of voting. Second, if we were to have Vote Weapons/Shields with equal stats to 90% of the Donor Weapon/Shield stats, then non-donors would be too equal to donors. Simple fact is that people either donate for the RP income, or simply because they want to get stronger. With vote equipments, a big part of the point of donating is gone.

Let me sum up:
Vote Armor: No, Aurums aren't really a donor thing. It's like the 40RP cloaks/masks. And it's expensive -.-

Vote Weapon/Shield: This game is a freebie game, but not that much that there are no great benefits of donating. Another thing to think of, is that even though you get to pay for the vote equipments, you still are able to spend DP on them.

But yeah, that's something to think of. The idea of vote/MQC equipment is really exciting, though, so I will wait and see how the complete suggestion will be ^^

##4 - Posted Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:22 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

JackSparrowYAY wrote:But yeah, that's something to think of. The idea of vote/MQC equipment is really exciting, though, so I will wait and see how the complete suggestion will be.

Yeah I know. I do not demand or expect these things to happen right away. I m letting the time takes its course. But, I had also thought if we were able to use vote points in a way of better looking armor sets and better looking weapons, instead of always putting the cool stuff in RC and MQC shops. Then again, I would love to see VP as a sink hole for the game.

##5 - Posted Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:50 am

Sponsored content

Vote/MQC Not Complete Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum