You are not connected. Please login or register

Damage Glitch!

Shakespearzinho

Shakespearzinho

Damage Glitch! EmptyPosts : 3
Shakespearzinho

Hello, some days ago, I realized that my asal damage was buggy. With my INT / STR equipment, I should be giving much more damage! I had already checked everything and it's normal, the same STR and INT value. My friend had the same problem on the day, however, he talked to the staff and his problem was solved. I have talked with Ankur and the Shai, but both told me to create a post to highlight the problem! I hope I get an answer! Thank you.

##1 - Posted Thu May 14, 2015 4:21 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Damage Glitch! EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Right now I have one solution in my mind, which is to unequip pretty much all of your equipments, relog and then re-equip. Make sure that you have upped your MP to the maximum.

##2 - Posted Thu May 14, 2015 5:24 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Damage Glitch! EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

Let me know when you can go online in-game at your earliest convenience so I'll be able to take a look at the problem to help you out. (leave your IGN here as well or let me know through PM)

##3 - Posted Thu May 14, 2015 5:27 am
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Damage Glitch! EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

Mazey wrote:- Modified the 450m or more HP nerf put in testing last update. It will now only apply a damage nerf of 50% to Asal and Hit of Penya if your HP is above 450m, all other classes/skills have been changed back to how they were. (Templar has no change)

https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t5348-updated-ffa-siege-and-patchnotes-november-20th

##4 - Posted Thu May 14, 2015 7:05 am
Shakespearzinho

Shakespearzinho

Damage Glitch! EmptyPosts : 3
Shakespearzinho

IGN = Shakspear

JackSparrowYAY wrote:Right now I have one solution in my mind, which is to unequip pretty much all of your equipments, relog and then re-equip. Make sure that you have upped your MP to the maximum.

Doesn't work!

Amnesty wrote:
Mazey wrote:- Modified the 450m or more HP nerf put in testing last update. It will now only apply a damage nerf of 50% to Asal and Hit of Penya if your HP is above 450m, all other classes/skills have been changed back to how they were. (Templar has no change)

https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t5348-updated-ffa-siege-and-patchnotes-november-20th
I don't understand Sad

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Thu May 14, 2015 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged posts)

##5 - Posted Thu May 14, 2015 7:13 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Damage Glitch! EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Please do not double/triple post.

Shakespearzinho wrote:I don't understand Sad

Your damage of Asalralaaikum skill will be halved once you have 450 000 000 Hit Points.

##6 - Posted Thu May 14, 2015 8:11 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Damage Glitch! EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

Shakespearzinho wrote:
Amnesty wrote:

I don't understand Sad

It doesn't affect you, as you only have 143m HP based on what you told me.

Have talked already to the player and he wasn't bugged - solved.

##7 - Posted Thu May 14, 2015 9:26 am

Sponsored content

Damage Glitch! Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum