You are not connected. Please login or register

Arcanist Master Skill

CiL

CiL

Arcanist Master Skill EmptyPosts : 5
CiL

Hello I would like to suggest that you guys put a 50% or 100% PvP Increase damage in the Special INT Mastery skill of Elementor/Arcanist so that they can join Sieges/Arena more, rather than 25% PvE Increase damage only. I'm not saying that you remove the 25% PvE Increase, I just like that you put a PvP Increase damage in it. Coz as I saw in some forum posts Arcanist is one of PvP class in this server, so putting like a PvP Increasing damage skill would be great specially for Arcanist that uses combo skills unlike 1 hit HOP of YJs and ASAL of BPs. I hope you consider this suggestion. Thank you. No flaming and no hate please :3

##1 - Posted Sat May 16, 2015 6:36 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Arcanist Master Skill EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Arcanists' EVA Storm skill has a damage cap of 200m damage without proper buff. This means that adding 100% PvP buff effects for the Arcanist's master skill will not really be an effecient buff bonus for sieging Arcanists. Even though you have mentioned "combo skills", I think it's hard to give Arcanists a 100% PvP buff when they are already nerfed.

Check this out for a little closer look at the nerf: https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t5348-updated-ffa-siege-and-patchnotes-november-20th

That being said, I still like the idea of the suggestion, though ^_^

##2 - Posted Sat May 16, 2015 6:48 am
CiL

CiL

CiL

JackSparrowYAY wrote:Arcanists' EVA Storm skill has a damage cap of 200m damage without proper buff. This means that adding 100% PvP buff effects for the Arcanist's master skill will not really be an effecient buff bonus for sieging Arcanists. Even though you have mentioned "combo skills", I think it's hard to give Arcanists a 100% PvP buff when they are already nerfed.

Check this out for a little closer look at the nerf: https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t5348-updated-ffa-siege-and-patchnotes-november-20th

That being said, I still like the idea of the suggestion, though ^_^

That nerf is like hell, nerfing the EVA damage to 200m is already ridiculous, so giving even like 50% PvP increase would be better for combo skills, Elementors are made for combos that's why they have many skills.

Also I've read a post about removing cooldowns in the elementor skills, that would be nice, tho the damage of those are very low.

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Sat May 16, 2015 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged posts. Please do not double post)

##3 - Posted Sat May 16, 2015 6:54 am
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Arcanist Master Skill EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

Arcanists are fine as they are. They are great for crowd control and can easily dominate crowded sieges. While it's true that they don't fare well in smaller sieges, they have the strongest AOE (that has a built-in debuff) as well as the 3rd highest HP modifier.

Instead of trying to buff-up classes, we should be working toward nerfing the imbalanced ones.

##4 - Posted Sat May 16, 2015 8:51 am
CiL

CiL

CiL

Amnesty wrote:Arcanists are fine as they are. They are great for crowd control and can easily dominate crowded sieges. While it's true that they don't fare well in smaller sieges, they have the strongest AOE (that has a built-in debuff) as well as the 3rd highest HP modifier.

Instead of trying to buff-up classes, we should be working toward nerfing the imbalanced ones.

Nerfing the imbalanced... you mean nerf BPs? I thought you guys don't want BPs to be nerfed? That's what I saw in some posts. Also BP and YJ are the OP class so you need to nerf them? So what next? The thing here is, if you keep nerfing classes it might come to ending the said nerfed class, best way is to buff the already nerfed and the underpowered classes. Smile

##5 - Posted Sat May 16, 2015 12:03 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

You said yourself that yoyo Jester and Billposters are the overpowered classes. That itself means that they need to be nerfed Surprised

##6 - Posted Sat May 16, 2015 10:13 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Arcanist Master Skill EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

CiL wrote:Hello I would like to suggest that you guys put a 50% or 100% PvP Increase damage in the Special INT Mastery skill of Elementor/Arcanist so that they can join Sieges/Arena more, rather than 25% PvE Increase damage only. I'm not saying that you remove the 25% PvE Increase, I just like that you put a PvP Increase damage in it. Coz as I saw in some forum posts Arcanist is one of PvP class in this server, so putting like a PvP Increasing damage skill would be great specially for Arcanist that uses combo skills unlike 1 hit HOP of YJs and ASAL of BPs. I hope you consider this suggestion. Thank you. No flaming and no hate please :3

Donation Fashion Set already have 100% PvP damage and so does the Dragon Slayer's Frozen Shield [Wind Dragon], which has PvP Damage Increase +100%. Special INT Mastery Skill is actual have both PvP and PvE capabilities. 500 All Stats is good for PvP, while 25% PvE Increase is good for PvE, which Arcanist is good at Farming.

##7 - Posted Sun May 17, 2015 12:52 am
CiL

CiL

CiL

JackSparrowYAY wrote:You said yourself that yoyo Jester and Billposters are the overpowered classes. That itself means that they need to be nerfed Surprised

Yes YJs and BPs must be nerfed, but after the nerf what will happen? People will flame that BPs and YJs are weak bla bla bla, then they will buff BPs and YJs again and repeat cycle. What I'm pointing is it is better to buff the "weaker" class to have more balanced PvP game.

LEgionDark wrote:Donation Fashion Set already have 100% PvP damage and so does the Dragon Slayer's Frozen Shield [Wind Dragon], which has PvP Damage Increase +100%. Special INT Mastery Skill is actual have both PvP and PvE capabilities. 500 All Stats is good for PvP, while 25% PvE Increase is good for PvE, which Arcanist is good at Farming.

But BPs and YJs can use those items yes? What I'm saying is that adding a more "self" PvP buff will slightly boost arcanist's or even the other classes, excluding BPs and YJs, chance in winning a siege with few people.

##8 - Posted Sun May 17, 2015 11:47 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Arcanist Master Skill EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard from a reliable Arcanist source that an EVA Storm can reach up to 260 M-ish damage. So even if the purpose of this suggestion is to boost up for combo skills, it will somehow affect and give a damage boost to Eva Storm. Then what will happen is with additional 50% PvP, Arcanist can Eva up to 300 M-ish damage which would be OP in my opinion and can easily 1-hit every FM and YJ on damage gears at spawn portals at siege.

I believe Mazey added a restriction for Arcanist's Eva Storm for a reason. And even with that restriction, Arcanist can easily kill players at spawn portal. But the price they have to pay is low HP and sometimes they serve as an easy target for FMs and Templars but regardless of that, with Guild Leader title at Siege, they can easily grab points which sometimes led them to be MvPs.

I'm backing up Amnesty on this: Arcanist is fine as it is. Try FD Arcanist STA then you'll know. And I think you'll realize that adding 50% PvP on a full STA Arcanist would be OP somehow.

##9 - Posted Mon May 18, 2015 4:37 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I think it's also important to mention, like the topic starter has stated, that an add-on PvP buff effect to the master skill does not only increase the EVA Storm damage, but also the other skill's damage dealt to opponents. If we were able to increase the other skill's damage while keeping the EVA Storm damage like it currently is, then this suggestion would have an easier time to break through. Sorry for bringing up another suggestion, but it's still actual.

##10 - Posted Mon May 18, 2015 8:26 am
CiL

CiL

CiL

Shai wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard from a reliable Arcanist source that an EVA Storm can reach up to 260 M-ish damage. So even if the purpose of this suggestion is to boost up for combo skills, it will somehow affect and give a damage boost to Eva Storm. Then what will happen is with additional 50% PvP, Arcanist can Eva up to 300 M-ish damage which would be OP in my opinion and can easily 1-hit every FM and YJ on damage gears at spawn portals at siege.

I believe Mazey added a restriction for Arcanist's Eva Storm for a reason. And even with that restriction, Arcanist can easily kill players at spawn portal. But the price they have to pay is low HP and sometimes they serve as an easy target for FMs and Templars but regardless of that, with Guild Leader title at Siege, they can easily grab points which sometimes led them to be MvPs.

I'm backing up Amnesty on this: Arcanist is fine as it is. Try FD Arcanist STA then you'll know. And I think you'll realize that adding 50% PvP on a full STA Arcanist would be OP somehow.

But you can get 260M+ EVA in siege with RM buffs yes? And who will enter a RM in siege right? What I'm suggesting is that to put a 50% PvP buff in Arcanists to increase damage not remove the 200m cap on EVA damage.

JackSparrowYAY wrote:I think it's also important to mention, like the topic starter has stated, that an add-on PvP buff effect to the master skill does not only increase the EVA Storm damage, but also the other skill's damage dealt to opponents. If we were able to increase the other skill's damage while keeping the EVA Storm damage like it currently is, then this suggestion would have an easier time to break through. Sorry for bringing up another suggestion, but it's still actual.

THIS! THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING <3 I actually don't care on EVA damage because it is already CAPPED to 200m so other skill's damage must be increased through add-on(self) PvP buff so that arcanists can have a nice fight in siege.

##11 - Posted Mon May 18, 2015 1:43 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Arcanist Master Skill EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

The point is not having a RM at Siege. Who would bring and RM just to buff guildmates. You have to take note that we can have buffs before going inside the Siege Arena.

And about Jack's comment, yeah it will be good. But we have to take into consideration the coding Mazey have to go through just for that exception. And yeah, Eva is capped but it has restriction. And that restriction is easy to bypass.

##12 - Posted Mon May 18, 2015 3:50 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

Arcanist Master Skill EmptyPosts : 93
iMarimar

Shai wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard from a reliable Arcanist source that an EVA Storm can reach up to 260 M-ish damage. So even if the purpose of this suggestion is to boost up for combo skills, it will somehow affect and give a damage boost to Eva Storm. Then what will happen is with additional 50% PvP, Arcanist can Eva up to 300 M-ish damage which would be OP in my opinion and can easily 1-hit every FM and YJ on damage gears at spawn portals at siege.

FD Arcanists' [INT] maximum EVA Storm damage is 271M with all damage boosting premiums including Couple Buffs and Seraph Buffs. Wink

##13 - Posted Wed May 20, 2015 3:10 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Arcanist Master Skill Empty
Sponsored content

##15 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum