You are not connected. Please login or register

irrelevant

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
 irrelevant EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

None of my posts are irrelevant nor arguing. When it comes to Suggestion, you are basically layout a blue print. A blue print which requires lot of designing and thinking. There is no way you can get a suggestion in motion just by words alone.
1. How Important this suggestion is...
2. Is it for the Community or is it for Selfish reasons....
3. What are the PROs and CONs of the Suggestion....
4. What are the alternative points of view....
5. Has it been suggested before....

You see, I am always "Thinking" in seeing what else is missing or have the person who had posted his or her suggestion, did some having strong thinking, in making sure his or her post is strong enough to convince Mazey and other staff to get it added to the server.

##1 - Posted Tue May 19, 2015 6:27 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

irrelevant EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

I sense a little salt towards my comment earlier sir. ridicule

##2 - Posted Tue May 19, 2015 7:06 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 irrelevant EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Dear LEgionDark,

You are probably frustrated of the meaningless critisisms against your own posts, but if you take look at your first comment of this thread here (click), perhaps you will see why your posts sometimes are considered to be "irrelevant".

##3 - Posted Tue May 19, 2015 7:50 pm
LadyLilith

LadyLilith

irrelevant EmptyPosts : 47
LadyLilith

I agree with my husband not because he is my husband... But he does make some good points in what he is saying or trying to say.

Last edited by LadyLilith on Wed May 20, 2015 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total

##4 - Posted Wed May 20, 2015 4:20 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
 irrelevant EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

With all due respect, the suggestion is not about removing it entirely nor making it smaller. Jolan is just suggesting to lessen the time interval for that suggestion to appear. And I believe that Mazey already made a comment on that. With that being said, I believe that this thread should be closed since the answer about the suggestion was already given by Mazey and this topic might be about how to make a suggestion but I have a feeling that this will drift towards the past suggestion. Anyhow, I'll leave the decision to our Forum Mod.

##5 - Posted Wed May 20, 2015 4:39 am
LadyLilith

LadyLilith

irrelevant EmptyPosts : 47
LadyLilith

Shai, I believe this is not going towards past suggestion. All this is about people thinking my husband's posts are always irrelevant. My husband after all is a "Thinker" that likes to "Tinker" with things.

If you guys make a post in suggestion, he will go and tear it apart and look at it from different angels to see how these suggestions can be related to the game. Or if there is another way to go about it, in case Mazey and staff ends up rejecting the suggestion posts.

##6 - Posted Wed May 20, 2015 5:18 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
 irrelevant EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

It's nice that you removed your comment about how you said that the only concern you have against the suggestion is the small fonts. You have to take note that the Forums have a system where we can see if the post is edited or not.

##7 - Posted Wed May 20, 2015 5:56 am

Sponsored content

irrelevant Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum