You are not connected. Please login or register

Cat ear mask

evachu

evachu

Cat ear mask EmptyPosts : 30
evachu

It's in the name. I'd love to see the Cat Ear Hat become a mask as has been done with the Santa hat. I'm aware that they're somewhat small, and the fashion hairs tend to stand taller than character hairs, so there could be an issue in there somewhere. There could be black and white (or maybe that's grey) and they could be stat-less, purely for using as models. Just a suggestion! :3

##1 - Posted Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:17 am
MiamiWonka

MiamiWonka

Cat ear mask EmptyPosts : 36
MiamiWonka

This is the most silliest and absurd, ridiculous, dumbest, strangest, weirdest thing I have ever seen....but yet very awesome and I love you for that. Thank you for this it really spoke to me I mean cmon I swear I'm going to serenade the hell out of you I just wish you as an individual and me as an invisible would notice me of who I am and what I've been through and what I've become I need you in my life always and I'm amazed about how great you are.. Thanks for your post, smalls.

##2 - Posted Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:12 pm
GragasIsFat

GragasIsFat

Cat ear mask EmptyPosts : 41
GragasIsFat

This is the most silliest and silliest, silliest, silliest,silliest, silliest thing I have ever seen....but yet very awesome and I love you for that. Thank you for this it really spoke to me I mean cmon I swear I'm going to serenade the hell out of you I just wish you as an individual and me as an invisible would notice me of who I am and what I've been through and what I've become I need you in my life always and I'm amazed about how great you are.. Thanks for your post, silly.

##3 - Posted Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:37 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Cat ear mask EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Please keep silly and pointless comments away from the thread, thank you.

##4 - Posted Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:35 pm
zenki2

zenki2

Cat ear mask EmptyPosts : 4
zenki2

I think this is a great idea! But the cat ears should not be like the headgear of the Cat Fash. Maybe loose the strap of the ears and make more realistic Very Happy +1 to you! Very Happy

Treque

##5 - Posted Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:15 am
evachu

evachu

evachu

zenki2 wrote:I think this is a great idea! But the cat ears should not be like the headgear of the Cat Fash. Maybe loose the strap of the ears and make more realistic Very Happy +1 to you! Very Happy

Treque
Hey, I like that! I guess they'd have to be a bit bigger then, like the ones on Idelruna hair

##6 - Posted Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:11 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Cat ear mask EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

Do you specifically prefer just the ears? or perhaps designing new fashion hairs with ears implemented into them such as Muran hair (M) and Idelruna (F)?

##7 - Posted Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:08 am
evachu

evachu

evachu

SimplyBliss wrote:Do you specifically prefer just the ears? or perhaps designing new fashion hairs with ears implemented into them such as Muran hair (M) and Idelruna (F)?
I just want to have cat ears as a mask, with or without the headband/hair is up to the genius who knows how to get it done, of course. I can edit things as far as removing parts (EX: the headband so the cat ears look like just ears), but I have no idea how to make that as a mask, as masks have to adjust according to what gender is wearing said mask, and adjusting might be needed either way so that the ears could be seen over hair.

##8 - Posted Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:17 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Cat ear mask EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

Oh okay :3 I'm +1 for the idea as long as the person who makes it doesn't do a crappy job lol

##9 - Posted Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:34 am
nyep1

nyep1

Cat ear mask EmptyPosts : 98
nyep1

+1 for it :3

##10 - Posted Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Sponsored content

Cat ear mask Empty
Sponsored content

##11 - Posted

Permissions in this forum: