Market Town Spawning Spot

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Market Town Spawning Spot EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I would like to suggest some changes of where players spawn when they teleport to Market Town. As for now, 90%(?) of the players who are having private shops are located in this area shown below.

Market Town Spawning Spot Flyff015

The rest of the 10% have shops either on the opposite side or in the middle of the map. Obviously players do have the right to choose where they would like to open their private shops, but to make use of the rest of the Market Town area I would like to suggest the spawning spot to be in the middle of the map, in the circle with some kind of jade green patterns. This way it will be more likely that players spread out and more of the map being used.

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total

##1 - Posted Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:22 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Market Town Spawning Spot EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Not a bad idea. But wouldn't it cause the center area to be crowded as well? I mean, yeah, they could like spread in the middle of the market, but I guess at the end of the day, it'll still be crowded. Though I have to say that I'd rather see the middle area of the market place crowded than the one we have now.

Just a thought though: How about random spawn spots? Perhaps 4 spots around market place and probably just like the present spawn point we have now but 4 of them. I mean, in this way players will be forced to open a private shop at the middle of the market or near the spawn points and at the same time prevent players from disconnecting when teleporting to market place because of the lag at spawn points. I'm not sure if this is possible though.

Anyhow, +1 on your suggestion.

P.S. Why did I miss the Market picture considering I'm always at Market Place. Sad Just kidding!

##2 - Posted Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:11 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Market Town Spawning Spot EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Shai wrote:P.S. Why did I miss the Market picture considering I´m always at Market place Sad Just kidding!

This, my friend... /yolo ridicule

On before hand I did also think that having players crowding the middle of the map would be better than having a crowd on an edge of the map. When thinking deeper into this, chances of having players crowding in front of the bank manager will also be present, though maybe not by much.

Anyway I am a bit suspicious about your thought about having four spawning spots. Imagine that you are going to meet someone in front of the bank manager, but instead spawned in front of Isruel and Is on the other side of the map. It would be amazingly annoying when you know that you could have a better spawning spot instead of having to run such a "long (XD)" distance. It is kind of laziness, but still annoying :S However I like the idea of that it may prevent players from grouping themselves in one single spot.

##3 - Posted Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:21 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Market Town Spawning Spot EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

Too bad we cant randomize where you spawn in at in the Market, so that everyone would come inside at a different spot lol. But +1/-1 to this because yes I agree that this is a problem we have but I don't really think changing the location will benefit much. People would still most likely just spawn in and setup a shop 5 feet away from where they spawned in at. Perhaps they could fix the bug whereas when there's a lot of people in the market in one area, the players names stop disappearing randomly.

##4 - Posted Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:06 am

Sponsored content

Market Town Spawning Spot Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum