GM Events Guide

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
GM Events Guide EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Are you desperate to win an event but you lack skillzzz? Are you often times frustrated on how fast a player could type? And nope, he/she doesn't have 7 fingers in one hand. Well, I can't do nothing about that though. I'm just here to post the list of GM events that most often than not, are held by our beloved GMs and Admins. Try to practice by PM-ing yourself. Who knows, you might win, right?

FAST HANDS EVENT

Mechanics:
A GM/Admin will system shout a word/words or sometimes a phrase/sentence and first one to message him/her with the correct answer wins. You need at least 8 fingers to win this.

Here are some screenshots for you to grasp that concept:
credits to GM Rial.
Spoiler:

QUESTION & ANSWER (Q&A)

Mechanics: A GM/Admin will system shout a question and first to message him/her with the correct answer wins(thanks, captain obvious).

credits to GM Rial.
Spoiler:

RIDDLE ME THIS

Mechanics: Riddle; answer. 'Nuff said. Just kidding. A GM/Admin will system shout a riddle and the first one to message him/her with the correct answer wins.

credits to Admin WhiteNoise.
Spoiler:

HIDE AND SEEK

Mechanics: A GM/Admin will hide somewhere all around Madrigal(the whole flyff world and stuff), disguised as a Masquerpet(monster/mob/whatever you call it) or not and the first one who found and traded him/her wins.

credits to GM Rial.
Spoiler:

FILL IN THE BLANKS

Mechanics: A GM/Admin will system shout a word/s with missing letter/s with clues included so keep calm and first one to message him/her wins. Wrong spelling wrong. Aight.

credits to GM Aica.
Spoiler:

GUESSING GAME

Mechanics: Guess it. A GM/Admin will system shout a random nameless part of his/her gear and the first one to message him/her with the correct name for the designated random gear part wins. My explanation is complicated, I know. Just take a look at them screenshots.

credits to GM Aica.
Spoiler:

UNSCRAMBLE

Mechanics: A GM/Admin will system shout an intentionally misspelled word/s and the first one to message him/her with the correct spelling/answer wins.

credits to GM Aica.
Spoiler:

MAIL ME

Mechanics: A GM/Admin will system shout an item/s, often times with quantity, that he/she wanted to be mailed to him/her. Happy hunting!

credits to CM Grey.
Spoiler:

QUESTION & ANSWER (MATH EDITION!!)(I feel ya)

Mechanics: A GM/Admin will system shout an arithmetic problem and the first one to message him/her the correct answer wins.

Don't worry, we understand. Math is hard anyways.

credits to EX-GM Mizuki.
Spoiler:

RUN & SIT(SIT & RUN)(Who actually knows?)

Mechanics: A GM/Admin will system shout a place where the event will be held(often times at Collecting Area of Flaris/Saint Morning/Darkon). He/she will then hide by being invisible while players are running around the Collecting Area. The player who will luckily sit beside him/her after he/she said stop, wins.

No Screenshot available. But here's a cat:
Spoiler:

BRING ME

Mechanics: A GM/Admin will system shout the name of the item/s/quest item/s, often times with quantity, and the first one to bring him/her the exact amount and item/s/quest item/s wins, hence, bring me.

No Screenshot available. Buuuuut...
Spoiler:

If I missed out some events, feel free to comment below. May the odds be ever in your favor.

##1 - Posted Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:12 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
GM Events Guide EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Fantastic guide, Shai! And an awesome cat...

##2 - Posted Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:39 pm
clark29

clark29

GM Events Guide EmptyPosts : 34
clark29

Pro Guide.! ^_^ 10 + For This!

GM Events Guide 10339617

##3 - Posted Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:36 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
GM Events Guide EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

JackSparrowYAY wrote:Fantastic guide, Shai! And an awesome cat...

clark29 wrote:Pro Guide.! ^_^ 10 + For This!

GM Events Guide 10339617

Thanks!

##4 - Posted Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:40 am

Sponsored content

GM Events Guide Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum