You are not connected. Please login or register

Asking about gm job / Report if she wrong :)

milkpear

milkpear

Asking about gm job / Report if she wrong :) EmptyPosts : 38
milkpear

c12   c23  to my report threat
well i need to ask something to another gm/owner/dev/admin before report! sigh

Q : For what GM in game ?
Q : Gm ignore player when ask ?
Q : Gm always play with normal char ?

well i'm Semutbreaker  sneer  in game , my friend Shai say to me when i ask
" Why you always log-out even just go to toilet ? "
he answer
" Because im Ambassador , if i'm afk i can't help all player with question "
i'm ask again
" You can just make afk mode "
he answer " Not all palyer understand with afk system "
End  catface  -

To the Point :  glare
im report gm here cause she ignore , what ever im just need to ask something cause her shout about siege event .
after i ask her answer so long even not afk .
she asnwer when i say " why gm online afk? " & " You Gm, Why You Ignore " .
and i always see Alaska vendor and his char Provocateur , Vendor vend like 12/1day i think or something like that .
and Provocateur always moving/etc , why she not even help player ? even gm ? she dont like or what ?

well im sorry Alaska i just dont like gm like that , GM job is for help not like that lol!

here the screen about my pm ~
CHECK OUT:

thank's Gm/Admin/Owner/Dev Be a Nice Staff and Professional  c19

##1 - Posted Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:54 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Asking about gm job / Report if she wrong :) EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

We GMs help players with their concerns as much as we can. You can't expect us to help and reply to everyone all at the same time. Sometimes just one player asking for help would take more than 15 minutes and when that happens, we're unable to reply to others immediately. We also do different things in-game and not just always stand in one place. Using my experience as a game master in this server, unfortunately I have to be honest about this - most players just messages us to rant, make an argument or say bad things about the server especially when staff doesn't do what they want. I honestly think it's much better for us not to reply to those as it will only make things worse. Being a GM doesn't mean you need to be on your GM character all the time. We are free to go afk and just play the game with our alts as much as we want - that's what they are for. We aren't also perfect and just like everyone we make mistakes. She told you nicely that she was wrong about something she shouted so you shouldn't take it too far. Just by looking at the screenshot you provided, you are obviously trying to provoke her. I don't see any reason why this is something to be reported. I won't even consider this report.

Locked.

##2 - Posted Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:26 am
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Asking about gm job / Report if she wrong :) EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

I was busy with another more important issue at the time. You received your response and are now posting because you were upset with the answer.

According to your dialogue, Shai believes that he cannot AFK because he cannot help players by doing so. I agree; one cannot provide assistance while AFK. However, as you can see from your own screenshot, I was not AFK. I responded to your message. Sending me multiple messages will not get me to respond faster. I handle messages in order of priority, and because your message was not regarding a report, bug, or something of high priority, you received a reply later down the queue.

I am allowed to be on and AFK on my alternate characters and vendors as much as I like. Unlike Shai, my alternate characters do not have the [Ambassador] tag. This means that I can AFK/choose what messages I would like to respond to on these characters.

I would like you to remember that these staff positions are not our jobs. We do what we do as volunteers for the server. We get hundreds of PMs a day, and by insinuating that we are AFK/ignoring players intentionally only serves to hinder the process.

You say that you don't like a GM like that, well tough. I don't like players like you, who only serve to provoke and belittle the time and effort we put in for the server.

##3 - Posted Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:14 am

Sponsored content

Asking about gm job / Report if she wrong :) Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum