Merkaba Hanzelrusha

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Merkaba Hanzelrusha EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I suggest making some changes with Merkaba Hanzelrusha, lv 80 Ringmaster AoE skill, making it dependent on STA instead of INT. That way the mentioned class has a chance of being more competitive in PvP matchups.

Why not ICD?
Because that way there may be a difference between PvP and PvE builds. And with more than 700 million HP the Seraph will still not be overpowered, because Merkaba has a rather long cooldown timer and the class does not have the ability to reflect damage nor 1 shot knock out other players with burst damage- unlike Jester, Billposter and Mentalist.

##1 - Posted Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:58 pm
MYSQL

MYSQL

Merkaba Hanzelrusha EmptyPosts : 66
MYSQL

+1 Smile

##2 - Posted Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:42 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Merkaba Hanzelrusha EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

+1. I'm really interested if what would be the outcome of Seraph if this will be implemented. Might change PvP field a little. And I believe this suggestion and the build if this is implemented, has a lot potential.

I do support this suggestion but one thing that comes to my mind is Soul of Rhisis. I mean a skill that could pretty much counter an ASAL and HoP plus a Seraph with a high HP and high damage(?)--due to Merkaba--could somehow make Seraph overpowered. I'm just basing my opinion if I will play and try the build. I'll stand in the portal (like Arcanists) or horde of players then spam Merkaba with my Soul of Rhisis activated. I'll have a slight chance of survival since I can reduce Asal then spam SoR again. I don't know how they will balance it. Reduce the chance that SoR will reduce a damage? Make Merkaba's damage a little lower? Allow it on Action Slot? I really don't know. But nonetheless, I'm still not against it; it'll be interesting. +1 for me.

##3 - Posted Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:09 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Merkaba Hanzelrusha EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

It is possible to play around Soul of Rhisis, and the mentioned skill is not spammable. Once it runs out or is broken, you will have to wait a few seconds until you can cast it again. If it turns out to be that Seraph will be hard for Forcemasters to kill, then it's actually preeeeeeetty good! It will be a part of the class balance.

##4 - Posted Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:23 pm

Sponsored content

Merkaba Hanzelrusha Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum