You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff FAQ

AegisBoss

Mazey Flyff FAQ EmptyPosts : 9
AegisBoss

1. Are the classes balanced?
No.

2. Is there a good ratio of balance between donors and ordinary players?
No.

3. Are donors OP?
Hell yes.

4. Are donors that are switcher more OP?
Definitely yes, they are like GODS, only thing that could kill them is if they make a mistake or a lag strikes.

5. Does donors control the sieges?
Obviously yes.

6. Will I be a feeder in sieges if I am not a donor?
You won't believe me if I say no. Because you will be.

7. How about in arena?
Donors will rape you. There are donors where they just chill and chat in the arena, but once you try to kill them, they will rape you endlessly as if you insulted their ancestor.

If you guys could notice, Mazey Flyff got more players quitting, than new players staying.

They get intimidated with OP players they encounter. They think that being a good player in this server is unreachable and waste of effort. (Based from the new players I've chatted with)

So my question is, when will there be a change?

##1 - Posted Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:56 am
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Mazey Flyff FAQ EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

Yes, and very much so. The next patch will address all of the concerns you have listed.

##2 - Posted Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:14 am
MYSQL

MYSQL

Mazey Flyff FAQ EmptyPosts : 66
MYSQL

AegisBoss wrote:So my question is, when will there be a change?

My question is, when will u start farming?`

##3 - Posted Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:14 am
jowlzlj

jowlzlj

Mazey Flyff FAQ EmptyPosts : 26
jowlzlj

yea all of your FAQs are right, the imbalances of each classes. the difference of donors and non donors. but let me tell you something. i didnt donate at all, in just 10days of farming. I have a 1 FD char, not switcher tho. tell me now, what flyff pserver does this kind of system where in just 10days of farming(lets say 8~10hours a day) you could have a 1 FD char. That is 100$ in total i think.

##4 - Posted Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:25 am

AegisBoss

AegisBoss

jowlzlj wrote:yea all of your FAQs are right, the imbalances of each classes. the difference of donors and non donors. but let me tell you something. i didnt donate at all, in just 10days of farming. I have a 1 FD char, not switcher tho. tell me now, what flyff pserver does this kind of system where in just 10days of farming(lets say 8~10hours a day) you could have a 1 FD char. That is 100$ in total i think.

Well not everyone in Mazey Flyff got 8-10 hours free time a day to play Flyff and just to farm. Some players have very limited time when it comes to just playing, and why would the new players spend 80 hours of their initial time farming in Mazey just to have OP items.

I'm also talking about how Donor Equips is A MUST HAVE, to be a good player.

The gap between ordinary equips and donor equips is so huge, that it SEEMS impossible to beat players with donor equips.
There should be equips available in between, something not that bad but not too good.

You can notice this by the prices of ordinary equips and donor equips. From ~1rp jumped to ~175rp, there's nothing in between.

Amnesty wrote:Yes, and very much so. The next patch will address all of the concerns you have listed.

I do very much hope so.

MYSQL wrote:
AegisBoss wrote:So my question is, when will there be a change?

My question is, when will u start farming?`

I do farm and have 2 FD Char, I'm speaking out of the new players that I have chatted with and who quit.

##5 - Posted Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:00 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

AegisBoss

AegisBoss

Kaishirco wrote:Lel. 1. Un balanced Class? Yes , other classes beside bp is un balanced. 2. Donor op as hell? Nope.Im donor and i got kill by a non-donor bp ( 3) .  From ur point. Ur just whining about not beating donors am i right? . First of this is a high rate server dude, u dotn needa pay to win lel.. Donors is just a little higher than non-donors. Some non-donor w/ right build can almost 1 hit  switcher just not all the way to death.But after all everything beside number 1 is an thumbs up.

You are right about you don't need to pay to win, but the thing is, you can....and just to clarify, I am not talking about the perks of donating $$$.

I'm just saying that there is a HUGE GAP between non-donors and donors items.
Again, for example just see how the price/stats ranges from non-donor items and donor items, a huge one, and there's nothing in between.

##7 - Posted Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:02 pm
nataliuq

nataliuq

Mazey Flyff FAQ EmptyPosts : 3
nataliuq

Huge gap in Prices, Yes. Huge gap in stat range, not really.

##8 - Posted Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:39 pm

AegisBoss

AegisBoss

nataliuq wrote:Huge gap in Prices, Yes. Huge gap in stat range, not really.

You are probably looking at it as parts/pieces, but when you look at it as a whole/sum of the the parts, it has a huge gap in stats.

Like how MOST non-donors are stuck with just having kaglas set.
What set can you use that is better than kaglas, but not as pricey as aurum? None.

Kaglas set = <5rp
Aurum set = >400rp

Very limited options for ordinary players, or for all the players for that matter.

##9 - Posted Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:24 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Mazey Flyff FAQ EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

In every other private server prices of donor gear are a lot more expensive than normal gear. I do also not understand why it should be a problem that new players have to work hard for their good gear, unless they donate for them themselves. You see, everyone has worked hard, even I have done it. I'm not even FD and can beat many FD players in PvP matchups.

Imagine non-donors ganging up with donors, dominating the entire guild siege. Nope, that is not going to happen. The reason why players donate to the server is either they support the server and/or are lookng for better gear, in which case makes sense that these gear are better than normal kalgas armor.

From my perspective, it looks like you are saying that every FD player is overpowered, which is not true. Some of them are very vulnerable to non-donors aswell.

##10 - Posted Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:16 pm
YoonaXD

YoonaXD

Mazey Flyff FAQ EmptyPosts : 78
YoonaXD

JackSparrowYAY wrote:In every other private server prices of donor gear are a lot more expensive than normal gear. I do also not understand why it should be a problem that new players have to work hard for their good gear, unless they donate for them themselves. You see, everyone has worked hard, even I have done it. I'm not even.

Jack has a point.

FD are OP as hell?
i have FD  Arcanist (NOT PRO) w/ about 250m HP (i forgot coz im semi-quit due to my real-life responsibilities) and w/ 273m EVA Dmg w/o couple buffs (last time i played). And still a non-donor FM/YJ with a good awakes can rekt me -.-

Last edited by YoonaXD on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

##11 - Posted Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:34 am

AegisBoss

AegisBoss

Yeah I know what you guys are saying. My point is, what most new players sees in terms of PVP, they get intimidated too fast, so they quit. Hence, we are not increasing as fast as it should be.

...and I think mazey is already aware of this, so again my question is, when would it come? and yes, I just want mazey to know that I'm not just excited but eager to have that update. An update that will change the server's economy and balance.

##12 - Posted Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:56 am
nataliuq

nataliuq

Mazey Flyff FAQ EmptyPosts : 3
nataliuq

well PVP is not for the faint-hearted anyway hahah IMO this server is kind to new and non-donor players so its up to the player to have the patience to farm.

##13 - Posted Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:45 am

AegisBoss

AegisBoss

Let's just wait for the update then.

##14 - Posted Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:27 am

Sponsored content

Mazey Flyff FAQ Empty
Sponsored content

##15 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum