You are not connected. Please login or register

Dear Mazey

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

marton4o992

marton4o992

Dear Mazey EmptyPosts : 200
marton4o992

BS. He can make any update he wants wtf is there a rule:dont make updates for donators , you can also farm rarity if you forgot
Classes are fully balanced in my opinion , maybe you just cant play with them , or there is someone stronger than you

##2 - Posted Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:42 pm

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dear Mazey EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Kaishirco wrote:Neg and postitve feedback. Seems fine too. As long as i get feedback .

Kaishirco wrote:LOL , people like u probably wont get the whole suggestion . lolz

Is this how you thank people for feedbacks? Not really on topic, but still...

##4 - Posted Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:15 pm
pr0x1ma1

pr0x1ma1

Dear Mazey EmptyPosts : 63
pr0x1ma1

I somewhat agree to this... there's really nothing to do in-game. I meant not really as "nothing" but if you think about it more. Grinding is really okay but nothing to other than that, that is boring and is equals to nothing. Maybe make other farming options/places/maps/systems. and of course even on PVP when you reach the max (let's say FD). You got nothing else to do other than;
Option 1: make another character/
Option 2: trade items - be rich (which has no point if the systems are still always the same)
Option 3: Pause or Quit the game (I knew a lot of people quitting)

About option 3, some people just deal with the game "Systems" for the sake of their friends in-game.
it's social aspect and nothing more. Yeah, I won't argue with this... the game is fun and boring but most of the time boring. Maybe it will affect how the way the players see it but it's not just the "donators" that are valued. (i think that has no point xD) What I'm just trying to say is maybe this game(server) will survive without donators but donators have less interest without those players who will buy in-game.

these systems are all I could think of:
PVE
- go dungeons and hunt items
- MQC questing
- colloseum
->>>> with guild (which is really hard to participate because of the lack of active Pve players)
- Monster Clash
- Colloseum (other modes)

My call would be adding more systems (not editting the existing systems) to keep the PVE more interesting and players that aren't able to donate can benefit. I think that is the main purpose of PVE system.

I am not really onto PVP
but these are all I can think;
- Arena (ofcourse ;3)
- Siege (which has nothing else but fame and guild rank to offer)
- the duel system ( 1vs1 or PartyvsParty )
- PK system ( no comment about this xD )
- Guildwar
- FFA mode

Guildwar, FFA mode and Siege shud have some rewards to drag player onto these. Like what Monster Clash but of course not equal to MC box as it is PvP system not PvE. And Yes, this could be abused as such. But nah ^.^ I know the "coders" could somewhat find a way to avoid players abusing it.

(some stuffs may be missed ^.^)

I mean yeah , the purpose of the "game" is to have fun, Yes.
And that is why we are on a private server, to have more fun compare to boringness. (I don't even know if that word even exist xD)

and as I said earlier doing things over and over again have no point, specially when its frequently. The purpose of these kind of suggestions is for you admins/staffs/developers/gameMasters to think of new systems on someway.

and Lastly, I have ONE BRAIN... I am not as smart as 2 people.
I am not the organizer of this game... so I don't know many things about whys and whats and hows.
If you disagree... don't assume I'm wrong. And if I am... you dont have to slap it in my face.
I just hate people who overacts to things when it is very obvious that this thing is on Suggestion Category. ^^
and I also hate Grammar Nazis -_-. Yes, I am from public school and yes you are smarter than me because u are from private school.

Cool cool. ^^

Advance Happy Halloween *_*
and have a Good Day :3
sorry for long comment :3 yes its a comment -_- xD

##5 - Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:49 pm

Sponsored content

Dear Mazey Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum