You are not connected. Please login or register

I want to report this attempted scam to me

purvvv

purvvv

I want to report this attempted scam to me EmptyPosts : 11
purvvv

Earlier today, i was selling my FP knuckle and DS shield MP at my shop. and this guy IGN: ChrisGrey left message message that said "pm me". I did not have any screenshots at that moment since i did not suspect anything since he was an all donor templar.

then he pmed me to trade both of my items for his aurum set (seraph or templar). then i refused since i need slayer weapons and I do not have any use for the set.

and then this guy IGN: KazekageSama suddenly pm-ed me and said, "What do you sell?" and there it goes i mentioned what i am selling and he says: "I have slayer weapons with sopa ICD". and I told him: "if it is okay, you can transfer awakes and then trade", then there suddenly he says, "I don't need FM stuffs, i WANT seraph or templar" then there it goes and then I knew it was an old school style of scamming which uses multiple accounts to lure a victim. Yep, been there, i've been scammed once with this tactic and never i will be a victim again.

i think he is now starting to transfer his items since i told him i would report him for his wrongdoing in this server.

i just want justice and i want this guy to be banned since these kind of person doesn't belong in this decent private server.

if any admin, or if mazey can, please trace the IP of:
- ChrisGrey
- KazekageSama
- Mailo

and if they all turned out the same, then it is an attempted scam.

Btw, i tried to /say KazekageSama and it does not exist anymore. I hope you guys can trace it from the database.

That's it. Smile

I want to report this attempted scam to me 110
I want to report this attempted scam to me 2222210
I want to report this attempted scam to me 3333310
I want to report this attempted scam to me 444410
I want to report this attempted scam to me 5555510
I want to report this attempted scam to me 666610

he deleted it
I want to report this attempted scam to me Wat12

Last edited by purvvv on Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : another proof he deleted)

##1 - Posted Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:23 am
Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
I want to report this attempted scam to me EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

I will look into this and have one of the admins also check into those accounts thank you for reporting ^^

##2 - Posted Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:09 am
zairiex

zairiex

I want to report this attempted scam to me EmptyPosts : 4
zairiex

same thing happened with me... im shouting to buy a sacred attack shield. and then one player pm me says that he have one. he said that it has x3 awake icd. i told him i dont have enaf budget for that one. he replied, well, i need colo cloak, u got 1?? if u got 1 i will trade it 2 my sacred shield. told him i did not.. suddenly, another player pm says what item do i want.. i replied, sacred attack shield. then he replied that he doesnt have sacred shield, he offer some item including colo cloak.. sell it for about 240rp. i replied, no thanks. i pm Crimsonnightmare (the 1st person i talked to) that Ankoubuffer has a colo cloak. but crimsonnightmare didnt purchased the cloak but begging me to buy it for him and then trade it with his sacred shield. this time i noticed that its a scam.. no ones gonna sell a colo cloak for about 240rp and no one gonna trade a sacred shield for just a colo cloak.so... BEWARE of SCAMMERS!

##3 - Posted Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:20 pm
purvvv

purvvv

I want to report this attempted scam to me EmptyPosts : 11
purvvv

is there any actions on this player yet? -_-

##4 - Posted Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:26 am

Sponsored content

I want to report this attempted scam to me Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum: