You are not connected. Please login or register

[Question] Forum and website account

RenaTW

RenaTW

[Question] Forum and website account EmptyPosts : 1
RenaTW

Hi, everyone,
I registered the forum account last night at first to check what I am going to get myself into. Today, I tried to log in with my forum account informaton on Mazey flyff website. However, it shows error message " wrong username and password".
Therefore, I tried to register a new account with the email address I used to register the forum account, and it shows "Email already exists".

I sincerely hope there is someone who could guide me through this.
Do I have to use another email address to register Mazey flyff website other than the forum?

Last edited by RenaTW on Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Make the question clearer)

##1 - Posted Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:35 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[Question] Forum and website account EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Please note that your forum and game accounts are two entirely different accounts. You cannot use your game account to log into forums and vice versa.

Topic opener wrote:Therefore, I tried to register a new account with the email address I used to register the forum account, and it shows "Email already exists".

That system message means that you already have registered the email. Remember that if you want to create a game account, do so in the website.

##2 - Posted Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:28 am

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum