You are not connected. Please login or register

PvP Tournament

Cloaca

Cloaca

PvP Tournament EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

Someone came up to me and asked me today who the best BP was on the server, and it's hard to say because there are many good BPs and people who believe to be the best among all others. I say we hold a PvP 1v1 Tournament for each class to see who is the best in each class. I do not want to hold the event myself because there could easily be interference from people randomly killing, missclicking on someone else during the fight, or lagging from some foreign source. The tournament would be round-based 1v1 fights, with each player fighting the same class (for example, bp vs bp or Psy vs Psy) and the first to get to 20pts (1 pt per kill) would win. This would be a good/new event to determine the best 1v1 PvP player on the server for each class (i.e. bragging rights!) Of course, there would be some sort of prize to the winners of each class, whether it be DP or RP. This is merely a suggestion to bring about something new and the chance to really determine who is the best of the best. I'd like anyone's feedback and/or questions.

##1 - Posted Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:57 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
PvP Tournament EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

+1 to this. And it would be great to have this event like once every two weeks or once a month. Like they register here at Forums and someone will have to supervise the tournament (updating rankings and stuff). It'll be better if the tournament will be held for the whole month just so players can keep track or anticipate the progress (and make bets!). Overall, I give this a +1.

##2 - Posted Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:26 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Cloaca

Shai wrote:+1 to this. And it would be great to have this event like once every two weeks or once a month. Like they register here at Forums and someone will have to supervise the tournament (updating rankings and stuff). It'll be better if the tournament will be held for the whole month just so players can keep track or anticipate the progress (and make bets!). Overall, I give this a +1.
I agree with the fact that it should be done at least once every month, but what do you mean by it being held the whole month? I was thinking that there would be one classes tournament each day, for example, YJs on Monday, Psys on Tuesday, etc.

##3 - Posted Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:52 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
PvP Tournament EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

That is basically what I was talking about. I mean this cool tournament doesn't have to last for a single day or two. The matches should at least be scheduled for the whole month just like what you mentioned above. Though I think it will only be possible if it has a lot of registered players.

##4 - Posted Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:38 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

marton4o992

marton4o992

PvP Tournament EmptyPosts : 200
marton4o992

Im with my both hands in , it will really heal the game up , its getting bored arena/gs only , why not some new things like this , ill support this, it will be fun.
catface

##6 - Posted Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:49 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cloaca

Cloaca

Cloaca

jeffrey1982 wrote:What   i really like in PVP  is that  the   "TEAMWORK "   Is the key  to win    Blue and  Red team   and you  need to hold c to    own the Tower  and that is   Exciting for  Us !!!!
This sounds more like an idea for a new type of siege, rather than my PvP tournament

##8 - Posted Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:17 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PvP Tournament EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Didn't we have a Tower Defense game once?

jeffrey1982, please do not double post.

##9 - Posted Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:05 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Cloaca

JackSparrowYAY wrote:Didn't we have a Tower Defense game once?
We might have, whenever the PvP games patch was added it was probably one of the game options. But those do not work regardless and need to be fixed.

##10 - Posted Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:56 am

Sponsored content

PvP Tournament Empty
Sponsored content

##11 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum