You are not connected. Please login or register

How To avoid crashing in market

SonicBliss

SonicBliss

How To avoid crashing in market EmptyPosts : 16
SonicBliss

It's very hard for me to shop at the market because 50% of the shops have something that causes me to crash, how do i avoid this? is there a way to fix it from crashing?

##1 - Posted Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:34 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
How To avoid crashing in market EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

You can try to reduce delays to prevent game crashes. Lower graphic options, close the character information window (T), mini map (N), chat window (ENTER) and turning off background and item effects. To me, dual clienting makes the game smoother in general. Simply keep one of the clients at the log in screen and play as normal on the other client.

##2 - Posted Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:07 pm
SonicBliss

SonicBliss

SonicBliss

JackSparrowYAY wrote:You can try to reduce delays to prevent game crashes. Lower graphic options, close the character information window (T), mini map (N), chat window (ENTER) and turning off background and item effects. To me, dual clienting makes the game smoother in general. Simply keep one of the clients at the log in screen and play as normal on the other client.

I'm talking about the glitch where if you try to open a shop that has a certain item in it, you'll crash. I don't know what that item is, but sometimes i see shops with the title "enjoy the crash" or " keep crashing pls"

I dont want to crash when i open these glitched shops. I have absolutely nothing wrong with my computer's power. I could dual client up to 24 times without losing frames if i wanted to

##3 - Posted Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:21 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
How To avoid crashing in market EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Well the title might be coincidental. I think it happens when you don't fully patch your client. Because of the added update, your client might not recognize and that's why you keep on crashing. I'm just saying in theory. Try deleting neuz.exe, maze.res, and maze1.res and repatch.

But if you are already repatched after the halloween patch, then there must be something wrong or there is probably a glitch. If this continue to happen, keep us updated and we will have Mazey to look into it at his own convenience.

##4 - Posted Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:47 am
SonicBliss

SonicBliss

SonicBliss

Shai wrote:Well the title might be coincidental. I think it happens when you don't fully patch your client. Because of the added update, your client might not recognize and that's why you keep on crashing. I'm just saying in theory. Try deleting neuz.exe, maze.res, and maze1.res and repatch.

But if you are already repatched after the halloween patch, then there must be something wrong or there is probably a glitch. If this continue to happen, keep us updated and we will have Mazey to look into it at his own convenience.

I did all that and it still happens, try going to the market yourself and clicking on all the shops, i guarantee one of them will crash your client.

##5 - Posted Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:50 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
How To avoid crashing in market EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I live at market place and currently working as the market security guard and never have I ever encountered this problem of yours. But we'll see. Often times this case happens because of added items in the server. It would be nice if we are online at the same time so you can tell me which shop disconnected you and I'll try it out myself. Can you provide your IGN so I can PM you when I'm online?

##6 - Posted Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:44 am
SonicBliss

SonicBliss

SonicBliss

IGN's:
SonicBeastSlayer (my main)
CanIFarmInPeace (usually farming on this character when im not doing dungeons)

##7 - Posted Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:03 pm
SonicBliss

SonicBliss

SonicBliss

I found out what was wrong and its a bit of a long story but basically i had replicated most of mazey's client files for my own personal server, and i had missed some textures (Premium 1 hour, remodel change pro, etc.). This whole time, I've been running mazey's server on those files without knowing it. So I sifted through my computer and ran the actual mazey client and now everything is golden Very Happy

##8 - Posted Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:08 pm

Sponsored content

How To avoid crashing in market Empty
Sponsored content

##9 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum