You are not connected. Please login or register

Which char :)

qwerrty123

qwerrty123

Which char :) EmptyPosts : 3
qwerrty123

So i was planing to FD a char but idk which class.
Mostly for PvP or Siege. I need the useful ones.
I have one class in my mind and its Mentalist, tho idk why. Haha
I hope someone can help me Smile

THANK YOU!

##1 - Posted Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:05 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Which char :) EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Uhmm that's a hard question. I mean I can't just say that 'this' is a better class compared to another. Tell you what, I have some FD chars here and I can just tell you the pros and cons of each class that I deem worthy for PvP.

Arcanist - check out this guide that I made. This pretty much sums up all that I know about Arcanist.
https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t7020-a-comprehensive-guide-for-arcanists

Mentalist - https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t7068-a-comprehensive-guide-for-mentalists

ForceMaster - If I wasn't a big fan of Arcanist, I'd go with this one. I hope you know what a "switcher" means. Well, it basically means that you have a damage gear and a hp gear. With that being said, a ForceMaster with HP gear is almost unbeatable (unless faced against an experienced Harlequin). I said that because the max HP or a STA geared FM is around 720m. While the max HoP of a FD Harle is around 690m - 710m if I remembered correctly.

If you don't have enough RPs for a switching gears, you can try hybrid FM. I did this before. I have like 400m HP with around 710m Asal and that is without seraph's buff.

Harlequin - This class probably has the potential to be a better class compared to FM if used correctly. I mean this class has a lot of skills on its arsenal. It can hide and counter. Plus it has variety of skills to be used in killing rather than HoP alone (Vital Stab, Harlequin's Greeting, and Pandemonium). This is a versatile class. Though it may have a hard time killing a FD FM on STA gears, but it's not impossible either. I mean you can always hide and then HoP someone. You can counter while HoP is on cooldown. I mean it's hard but being a PRO Harle is worth it.

To sum this up, I'd go with Arcanist because I'm biased. Aside from Arcanist, if you can't afford switching gears, you can try Harlequin. I just prefer FM if someone can afford switching gears. Mentalist, on the other hand, is better than FM but you have to have enough experience to play this class.

PM me here or in-game if you have more questions. My IGN is Shai. Or you can just type %gmlist to see if me or any staff member is online. Good luck.

##2 - Posted Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:30 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Which char :) EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

A class that was not mentioned but still is made to be played in PvP arenas, is Templar. Just saying^^

##3 - Posted Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:05 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

Which char :) EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

I believe YJ and Psykeeper are both great classes to play in pvp. Templars are really boring to play in my opinion cus your only offense is your reflect and you basically just survive off of your massive amount of HP. BPs take skill to play and most BPs nowadays use programs to outcast and do other things to try and better themselves, also they can only rely on one skill to kill. YJs and Psykeepers however are both strong and have multiple skills that can kill, they just wont be able to take down a Templar as easily as a BP. In my opinion, if you're new to PvP on here, try playing a Psykeeper.

##4 - Posted Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:28 am
Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Which char :) EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

Just be one with the cookie and you will be all set. JK I recommend Mentalist out of all those classes I personally love the fact that they can be both def/offense. They do have the reflect like a templar so playing them in FULL Sta would have that benefit along with the simply ''basic'' attack that everyone mentalist uses and even in full int they can reach 400-500m dmg easily but might have a low hp standard there. But if you do not want to switch gear and etc just become hybrid so you can feel the ''powers'' of both int and sta.

##5 - Posted Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:21 am

Sponsored content

Which char :) Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum