You are not connected. Please login or register

Harrasment Report

Aliceee

Aliceee

Harrasment Report  EmptyPosts : 1
Aliceee

Harrasment Report  Cherub10

"Cherub" Has Been harassing me whenever i want to have fun in the by going to say the Pk arena, all she / he doe's is kill every single time I enter and I would like to file a report for harassment and if she/he does it again they will get in trouble and if it repeated then well... (ban hammer) if the harassment continues I will video tape her/him doing it and send it to one of the gm's also as you can see in the image she/he has 18/0 from just non stop killing me and in the kill feed's it has the streak.... I will take kindly if this is not punishable? thanks

Last edited by Aliceee on Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got Proof)

##1 - Posted Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:45 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Harrasment Report  EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

It's the Arena, players kill and die there. It is not punishable. However, if he/she is trash-talking or insulting you while killing you then it is punishable.

##2 - Posted Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:28 pm
mynameisjf

mynameisjf

Harrasment Report  EmptyPosts : 45
mynameisjf

Hahaha it is not punishable its part of the gameplay, also bad mouting i didint read it in rules that it is bannable hahahah, well its part of the game, thats why diff server got drama because of this

Posted via Mobile Device.

##3 - Posted Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:23 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Harrasment Report  EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

mynameisjf wrote:Hahaha it is not punishable its part of the gameplay, also bad mouting i didint read it in rules that it is bannable hahahah, well its part of the game, thats why diff server got drama because of this

Well if you haven't read it..

It falls under this rule.
3.Respect others and staff. Failure to do so will result in a 1 hour mute, followed by a day mute and final offence will result in a maximum 3 day ban.

could also fall on this,
13. Profanity is NOT tolerated. You will receive a 1 hour mute if you do not follow warning given to you.

or this if non-stop and repeatedly done
15. Harassing others (players and staff) is NOT permitted. If caught purposefully harassing another, you will be warned, on second offence it will result in mute for 3 hours, on a final offence a ban between 1-3 days maximum.

##4 - Posted Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:11 pm
mynameisjf

mynameisjf

Harrasment Report  EmptyPosts : 45
mynameisjf

At least its just a mute, also not perma ban, well who cares Smile as long as u enjoyed playing Smile

##5 - Posted Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:49 am

Sponsored content

Harrasment Report  Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum