You are not connected. Please login or register

GUILD SIEGE

mynameisjf

mynameisjf

GUILD SIEGE EmptyPosts : 45
mynameisjf

GOOD DAY!!! Smile

i got a suggestion about during Guild Siege, can we take out the SPEED SCROLL and SCROLL OF VELOCITY, cause what u see in GS is just running and jumping

cause when taking the SPEED and VELOCITY, GUILD MASTER will implement strategy, where all the members spawn, when is the right time to attack, cause being in the group that way has the advantage, cause when u attk solo u got nerf right away by the group, also all knight will be in front, then all class will be in use, the seraph will make sure to buff all guild member, then i guess by doing this ALL CLASS WILL BE USED, not only seeing a full FM GUILD mix with some knight and yj

SUGGESTION: -TAKE SPEED SCROLL and VELOCITY
- BIGGER ARENA

##1 - Posted Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:36 pm
MYSQL

MYSQL

GUILD SIEGE EmptyPosts : 66
MYSQL

Wouldn't change anything.

##2 - Posted Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:45 pm
Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
GUILD SIEGE EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

Removing two scrolls will not fix anything, there will also will be a guild full of fm and also allying and etc in sieges plus there really is no "strategy" in siege all you do is target and cast one skill to kill your enemy.

##3 - Posted Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:51 am
mynameisjf

mynameisjf

GUILD SIEGE EmptyPosts : 45
mynameisjf

Nothing will loss when we try thou, summer vacation is comming its expected in increased of player so lets wait for there opinion,

If it fix or not, its not fun seeing player jumping so high and running so fast, kindda laggy, normal speed for player allows you to think use dif skill/spell to counter in comming attack

Posted via Mobile Device.

##4 - Posted Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:04 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
GUILD SIEGE EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I agree with MYSQL and Fatlas. Though the reason behind your suggestion isn't bad at all. I think it is great. And I also think that if you really wanted to have that 'strategy' then just go with Guild Wars. Guild Siege isn't a place for that. The only 'strategy' that exist in Guild Siege is perm-killing a certain character.

Lag will always be an issue. Regardless of removing the scrolls or not.

##5 - Posted Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:22 am

Sponsored content

GUILD SIEGE Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum