You are not connected. Please login or register

Windfield is bugged

linootje

linootje

Windfield is bugged  EmptyPosts : 4
linootje

When u place like more then 1 windfield in the c key it only does damage with the first windfield u use, is this some kind of bugg becauss when i duel someoene it does work only arena and guild siege it does not work

##1 - Posted Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:07 am
encoded22

encoded22

Windfield is bugged  EmptyPosts : 16
encoded22

You can only use the first skill of your action slot when you're in arena (its been like that since i the first time i played this serve maybe its for the fairness with other classes)

Action slot works perfectly on Guild Siege, I haven't experienced tho... just try pressing c again xD

##2 - Posted Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:06 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Windfield is bugged  EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

encoded22 wrote:You can only use the first skill of your action slot when you're in arena (its been like that since i the first time i played this serve maybe its for the fairness with other classes)

Action slot works perfectly on Guild Siege, I haven't experienced tho... just try pressing c again xD

I don't know if you are talking about the Wind Field alone because this could not be true. How come YJs use two Pandemoniums and one Harlequin's Greeting in their action slot to kill STA type or if other YJs are in Counter position? And I remembered spamming Wind Field inside arena before as well.

##3 - Posted Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:55 pm
linootje

linootje

Windfield is bugged  EmptyPosts : 4
linootje

encoded22 wrote:You can only use the first skill of your action slot when you're in arena (its been like that since i the first time i played this serve maybe its for the fairness with other classes)

that does not make sense cuzz when u put an abilty like astral moon 5 times in action slot it just works fine so thats the problem

##4 - Posted Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:08 am
encoded22

encoded22

Windfield is bugged  EmptyPosts : 16
encoded22

sorry about that.... well i dont know about other classes but for arca it doesn't work on arena.. Its from my own experience I've only used arca as a pvp char

##5 - Posted Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:14 am

Sponsored content

Windfield is bugged  Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum