You are not connected. Please login or register

Logging/Creating Account issue.

whysoseri0us

whysoseri0us

Logging/Creating Account issue. EmptyPosts : 2
whysoseri0us

Good Day Sir, I am having a problem on creating an account. It`s stuck on connecting at the channel section.
I already made a donation and i wanted to create an character on my account but it`s always stuck on that section. How will i be able to use my donation if i can`t even create a character ingame?
Hope you can help me as soon as possible, I wanted my donation points to be used and play well in game. Thanks, You can drop a message on my facebook account. Mao Valdez, I also did message you`re face book page, and i am hoping that you guys can help me with this matter. More Power!Logging/Creating Account issue. Adasda10

##1 - Posted Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:11 am
AllisonRain

AllisonRain

Logging/Creating Account issue. EmptyPosts : 26
AllisonRain

Sorry for your problem.. I'm not really much of help since I've never had this issue Razz Try deleting these in your Mazey Flyff folder
Logging/Creating Account issue. Screen10

Re-run the Mazey Flyff Patcher after you've deleted them, and see if the problem fixes. If it doesn't, I'd try to hit up the admin WhiteNoise and Daily to see if they can resolve your problem.

##2 - Posted Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:54 pm
whysoseri0us

whysoseri0us

Logging/Creating Account issue. EmptyPosts : 2
whysoseri0us

Hey Allison, I forgot to include that my other accounts and even my friends account can be logged in without having a problem. it`s just this damn account, hope you can help me with this. It`s been 3 days now still nothing happens.

##3 - Posted Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:14 pm
AllisonRain

AllisonRain

Logging/Creating Account issue. EmptyPosts : 26
AllisonRain

Ah... sorry to hear that.. I can't help you much since I am not part of the staff. But try giving the admin, WhiteNoise, a PM on the forums and see if he can help. wink

##4 - Posted Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:44 pm

Sponsored content

Logging/Creating Account issue. Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum