You are not connected. Please login or register

HOLA HOLA ~

Pandee

Pandee

HOLA HOLA ~ EmptyPosts : 12
Pandee

Oh hello guys, anything new here? I'm planning on coming back to this server. But first things first:

First - Hello to my friends out there who still plays this game if you still remember me.

Second - Holla amigo to my enemies before out there!

To my enemies, Let's leave what happened in the past and don't bring it up when i come back. I want to offer peace to all of you. Specially to *Daily* whom i pissed off real hard that i my accounts got banned and been traced the whole time. I'm making a come back for good. Since i played this server for a long long time, Like i started to be uhm in the first 50 or 100 person to play this game after the beta.

Well that's all guys! And i'll be expecting some new good friends out there! And P.S is there any guild that is available? And someone who can tell me the whole changes in game. It's like a feeling of a Legend who's gonna be revived and join the new era. I hope we ALL get along to each other! Peace out and Love you guys! Smile

You can all add me and contact me here *Forums*, Because i'll be on the game at the last week of april!

Old Ign's:
TAI
APOX
APEX
Keight
WigglyPuff
Keito/Taii/Sylphy/Bylphy/Leikaze/Saviour/Andromeda/ oTai

##1 - Posted Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:53 am
AllisonRain

AllisonRain

HOLA HOLA ~ EmptyPosts : 26
AllisonRain

Welcome back. Nothing has really changed much tbh, besides the huge price increases. =)

Here's a list on the type of people in Mazey ~

1. The beggars. Ah yes.. the average beggar. People who beg for RP or items for a certain class 24/7, and spam you in PM's until you turn off messages.

2. The arrogant, grouchy, mean bullies that stomp over the people that are annoying you. If you ever see me in game, you'll know what I mean by that.  catface

3. The 24/7 Siegers. These people get up every 2 hours to get in a siege if they can. If you love sieging 24/7, I recommend joining ThePhoenix guild, they never miss a siege..  sweat

4. The arena gangbangers.. these goofballs will do anything to take you down, whether it be 3v1'ing or 2v1'ing. I recommend saving to buy a mentalist or YJ to destroy these nubs when they try to, you know, Gangbang.  hunger

5. The average arena person. These people like to chill in the arena at times, but love playing each other in 1v1's. This is probably the biggest group of people you will see in Mazey.

6. Lastly, the PvE players. These peeps usually get on for Monster Clash and farm Colosseum.

I hope you enjoy your welcome back, and if it's true you are a "Legend" who's going to be revived. I'd like to see that. =)

~ AllisonRain, aka, Ethan

##2 - Posted Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:13 pm
Pandee

Pandee

HOLA HOLA ~ EmptyPosts : 12
Pandee

Hmm thank you! By the way, is it still the old map where you farm Red Chips? Or is there any new map to where i could farm? The last thing i was able to do here is the Monster Clash with the Vintage.

And haha in "Legend" i mean like i'm used to this game very well due to my experiences. Oh well i'll see if i still got the moves in the siege.

So where do you always Hang out? In the arena? I hope ValarMorghulis/ValarDohaeris would comeback T_T.

##3 - Posted Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Sponsored content

HOLA HOLA ~ Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum