You are not connected. Please login or register

Bug with rc farming using elementor

Cruuis

Cruuis

Bug with rc farming using elementor EmptyPosts : 10
Cruuis

Hey, so lately ive been trying to farm RC with my elementor.
I go to traesia and farm black webs or any other monsters in traesia using the skill "Windfield"
(This skill:)Bug with rc farming using elementor Elementor_Windfield2

The problem is, 1/2 times i try to press F1 on a monster (Windfield is attached to F1), it simply doesnt attack, it gets close to the monster and waits. I need to press F1 x10 times until it actually uses Windfield. No, its not lags, since I can see other players farming regularly while its stuck for me. And yes I've tryind using the actionbar, still doesnt work and i usually need to press 10 times for it to use Windfield.

##1 - Posted Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:26 pm
hplviral

hplviral

Bug with rc farming using elementor EmptyPosts : 2
hplviral

Same problem, i tried to awake most of my fashion to decrease casting time but still it did not work.

##2 - Posted Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:34 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Bug with rc farming using elementor EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

It's most likely the position of the monster you're targeting or yourself that is glitched. If your character on your client is position on one point when it's actually positioned on another point, it's going to interrupt your skills casted. This also counts to monsters. This possible problem can be proven by for instance using EVA storm on a random monster and you will sometimes notice that the skill doesn't affect the monster, and also by something that's labelled as 'ranged Asal'.

This problem has existed ever since launch of Flyff back in 2004, so trust me on this: it's a very well known problem.

The problem can also be something called delay. You can test that out by for instance using an acrobat and hit a monster. You will most of the time see yourself using 2 arrows to make 1 damaging hit on a monster. You can also slap a monster with your staff one time and see that the game doesn't register the hit before you slap it the second time.

##3 - Posted Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:15 am
labutaw

labutaw

Bug with rc farming using elementor EmptyPosts : 2
labutaw

having the same problem using my cs. i have to press F1 multiple time to use condor drive

##4 - Posted Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:17 pm

Sponsored content

Bug with rc farming using elementor Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum