You are not connected. Please login or register

When babies play games

Scarface

Scarface

When babies play games EmptyPosts : 9
Scarface

Don't you just hate it when people start all the drama stuff in game? Game is for fun not stressing you up. It's stupid when people say they all matured but got mad by just got killed in arena and stuff. People gotta start to think that this is a game and its all about fun. What's your experience drama in game? any game.

##1 - Posted Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:13 pm
Aloha

Aloha

When babies play games EmptyPosts : 209
Aloha

When someone tried to harass me about calling the police because I kept killing them. So instead I kept killing them and had more friends of mine killing the exact person and the person we kept killing rage quitted and I have not seen his ign since then. Reason why we was because he was harassing all of us and where he was known for that. So we had to do some justice :> but it was a very long time ago.

##2 - Posted Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:02 am
Decade

Decade

Contributor
When babies play games EmptyPosts : 968
Decade

Dirtbag called me noob because he cheap shot me in arena and he thinks he's all badass because he killed me using a buff breaker (it didn't work the first time, he tried more than 5x just for it to debuff me lol newb). After that I owned him repeatedly and he left the arena....I feel kinda sorry for the kid.(NOT!!!) Anyway that happened some time ago maybe a month or so.

##3 - Posted Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:32 am
Mizuki

Mizuki

Ex-GM
When babies play games EmptyPosts : 133
Mizuki

Well the problem is that some players forget that a game is developed to cause fun. They just want to be the best... But when you look back, when you played board games with your friends, some were sore loser and also got mad after losing. It is humanly Wink

Regards,
Mizuki

##4 - Posted Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:34 am

Sponsored content

When babies play games Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum