You are not connected. Please login or register

LVL Cap + PVP Games

Navid

Navid

LVL Cap + PVP Games EmptyPosts : 1
Navid

Hey everyone,
I just started playing this game like 2 days ago ( taking a break from LoL ) and I wanted to suggest to up the level cap. I know that this game is more PVP based, but it does get kind of boring when you reach max lvl so fast. Also the PVP games are something very fun to do after reaching max level, but it doesn't seem like people are interested in it at all (Probably because it has sucky rewards). So my suggestion for that is too make the rewards better. Back on FlyForHero we had Saleron (also a PVP based game) and everyone was queuing up because of the awesome reward when you win, and it was fun. I'm not nagging or anything, I just don't want to see an awesome server like this to be abandoned by people because it got boring and eventually leading into the downfall of this server.
Thanks for anyone who took the time to read this whole post XD.

##1 - Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:06 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LVL Cap + PVP Games EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Navid, I'm sorry if you think this server is boring or that you think the rewards are not good. But, I have been here since 6 almost 7 months and I will tell you that Staff here is always adding something new to the server. We have three types of currencies: Penya/Perins, Red Perins/Red Chips and Mazey Chips. We just recently added a third donation weapons; the sacred weapons to the Item Mall. The rewards are set to keep the game balance and the economy balance.

##2 - Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:04 am

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum