You are not connected. Please login or register

[PVP GAMES]HELGAR?

unknown08

unknown08

[PVP GAMES]HELGAR? EmptyPosts : 70
unknown08

hmm... pvp games should be add in GM's Event. why? I'm just curious to play that thing and in different mode/type, and also it is not been played by most players so why not add it? Smile haha just suggesting...

##1 - Posted Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:19 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
[PVP GAMES]HELGAR? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I somehow agree with this. I mean I almost forgot that we have PvP games. Perhaps it is because players don't have time or don't have the unity to play it. But if GMs somehow made this an event with a prize, perhaps players might join. This is based from my opinion only. And it wouldn't be like permanent event. Perhaps GMs can do it like thrice a week? I don't know. But I guess there is nothing wrong with adding PvP games as a GM Event.

##2 - Posted Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:45 am
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
[PVP GAMES]HELGAR? EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

This is a great idea to attract people to play PvP games. However, these games normally requires 8 Players on both sides, which means only 16 people will be able to participate in a room so to make it work, we have to play in multiple rooms. In another room another 16 people, and 16 again on the other.. And we need to monitor multiple rooms at the same time.

##3 - Posted Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Sponsored content

[PVP GAMES]HELGAR? Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum