You are not connected. Please login or register

Siege Line-up, And Arena.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

makedamnit

Siege Line-up, And Arena. EmptyPosts : 111
makedamnit

I disagree the adding of sieger in 1 guild.
How can you defeat a GUILD with full on Donators?
This is to prevent OP guild with FD Players.

But I agree on changing siege ARENA to be more huge.

##2 - Posted Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:38 pm

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Siege Line-up, And Arena. EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Last time I went on an Assassination spread against another guild. You had up to xxx amount of slots, like hmm 13 slots. Only the few top spots went in first, while the others in the group watch to see how the other team is playing. If a member within the first group gets kicked or run out of lives, someone in the reserve spot gets to take on the other guild.

##4 - Posted Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:17 pm
Inevitable

Inevitable

Siege Line-up, And Arena. EmptyPosts : 6
Inevitable

this is another good idea Maddy ^.^  blush 

##5 - Posted Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:02 am

rhonnx

rhonnx

Verified User
Siege Line-up, And Arena. EmptyPosts : 1104
rhonnx

Good suggestion xD The merrier, the better!

##7 - Posted Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:41 pm

BopDT

Siege Line-up, And Arena. EmptyPosts : 11
BopDT

Good idea for adding player for guild siege. and no worries now guys. cause i think all players are the now because of the wipe. We all started from the start.

##9 - Posted Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Mudkip

Siege Line-up, And Arena. EmptyPosts : 29
Mudkip

The answer is no. Mazey has already addressed this. Make a second guild for your guildies and siege against each other. More people to fight means more fun, right?

Viva wrote:
We all deserve to at least have 2-3 more people in the line-up, it's more fun that way,  right?
What exactly have you done to deserve anything?

##11 - Posted Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:43 pm
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Siege Line-up, And Arena. EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

The reason that the 5 man limit was put in place was so that it would prevent any one guild from having too many players.

Imagine this: a guild with 10 full donor characters goes against a guild of 3 full donor characters. Not only would the guild of 3 require a kill:death rate 3.3x higher than that of the other guild, but also the 10 man guild would likely have quite a few unhappy players that didn't get to play as much as he or she wanted.

As great as Mazey FlyFF is, it isn't that active to the point where we need bigger lineups. In fact, now that it costs RP to apply for siege, we rarely see a siege have more than 4-5 active guilds, when the maximum is 15.

By creating a system that encourages large lineups, we'll eventually see the formation of two full lineup guilds that go against one another every siege, thus discouraging new players, who have very little connections, to participate with their 3-4 man lineups.

If this were to be reverted, you'd essentially perpetuate the death of a competitive siege. New players would be forced to join the powerhouse guilds or quit. The only reason one wouldn't join one of the powerhouse guilds would be due to personal conflicts, which is a whole different matter.

**And this is even assuming two powerhouse guilds would be able to form every siege. Most sieges will NOT have enough participants to even have a 10v10 siege; only a select few sieges during the day have more than 20 participating. Right now a lot of sieges are 1v1. If you increase the limit and allow one guild to have more players, the other guild will essentially has no chance, thus causing them to no longer participate in the long run. You'd be alienating a whole lot of small, close-knit siege teams that have come to thrive in the 5 man system.

In addition, you'll be opening up a few new ways to get RM buffs in siege. I can already think of two ways that can be abused; one of them cannot be prevented (as it's not technically a glitch or bug).

The reason that Mazey stated above still stands; there's no real justification against it. In fact, that was during a time when there were even more people sieging than there is now.

##12 - Posted Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Mudkip

Mudkip

Disrespectful? You said that you deserved 2-3 more people in your line up. My question is, what have you, or anyone else for that matter done to deserve anything?  

Viva wrote:Mudkip, Look, you don't really even play here anymore so you have no right to even judge anyone's suggestion really
This is an example of disrespect. I have as much right as anyone to judge your suggestion. Which is something I also didn't do, I gave you Mazeys opinion, not mine. Don't post a suggestion if you can't handle criticism.

The point of making two separate guilds isn't so that the guilds can co-operate. It's so that they can fight against each other in siege. Co-operating, while obviously not punishable is exactly what Mazey was trying to avoid. It's still one guild full of donors if you're working together and not killing each other.

##14 - Posted Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:08 pm

makedamnit

Siege Line-up, And Arena. EmptyPosts : 111
makedamnit

+1 to mudkip Very Happy
I already told this to them.
I disagree becuz of a guild with full of Donors Very Happy

##15 - Posted Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:14 pm

chimbob

chimbob

i suggest to make 2-3days to join guild when they leave so avoid all the full donor become team..the full donor make A dunate on this server..

##17 - Posted Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:42 am
Aria

Aria

Siege Line-up, And Arena. EmptyPosts : 51
Aria

To be honest I've felt like that would be a good idea for a while. Mudkip, you aren't Mazey so don't act like you have any sway in the decisions that happen in regards to suggestions.
However I do agree that more guilds attending siege would be amazing, but a lot of the guild members don't want to fight against each other. Hopefully something can be done with this suggestion Smile +1 viva <3

##18 - Posted Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:37 am

intact

intact

Ambassador
Siege Line-up, And Arena. EmptyPosts : 9
intact

i would love to have more then 5 people in the line up.. longer siege = more fun + no drama's about the LU anymore. although we really need a bigger siege arena again :> this arena is too small for the amount of people who play in siege.
+1 for this, Viva le pro! xoxo ;D

##20 - Posted Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:42 am
nielson

nielson

Siege Line-up, And Arena. EmptyPosts : 62
nielson

in big community we need big arena.. more line up.. more donors.. more fun... Very Happy

##21 - Posted Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Sponsored content

Siege Line-up, And Arena. Empty
Sponsored content

##26 - Posted

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum