You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't do this.

Jotaro

Jotaro

Don't do this. EmptyPosts : 12
Jotaro

I'm actually getting a little irritated about this. I don't mind helping people who are absolutely new to the game and need help, I actually give most of those people a 100P start and maybe a weapon. But blatantly begging like this shouldn't be allowed. During the nights there are people (with accounts that are most likely funded already) and beg. But this was a little too much.

http://puu.sh/7sdTr.png

I understand people need a little head start when joining into a brand new server (I thank my friend everyday by just giving me his cloak so I can level easier when I first started). But what's the point of spending more time begging then farming and properly getting the stuff like we have? I enjoy helping and giving back to the community and to new players but people like this really ruin it for the people that REALLY need it.

Sorry for the rant but it really should be addressed

##1 - Posted Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:57 pm
Aloha

Aloha

Don't do this. EmptyPosts : 209
Aloha

That's how ignorant people can be in-game, They don't appreciate the things they get and where they take the easy way on asking people for items. But beggers are everywhere, You can't run away from them xD haha

##2 - Posted Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:49 pm
Ninabu

Ninabu

Don't do this. EmptyPosts : 91
Ninabu

Plus they spam chat, randomly trade and add people just to beg. It's frustrating.

##3 - Posted Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:53 pm
LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
Don't do this. EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

This is against the rules if it is reported they can be frozen and muted. Also just a little notification, kheldor cloak is 2 rp not 20 hehe.

##4 - Posted Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:06 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Don't do this. Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum