You are not connected. Please login or register

Elementor Skills

omersang

omersang

Elementor Skills EmptyPosts : 5
omersang

Most of the people say Elem/Arca jobs are not suitable for boss hunt and i get it. So how do we buy items that only boss can drop? From the RC that we farm. Just one suggestion is to make Blizzard 0 cooldown because it has wider AOE effect than windfield which has no cooldown, if not possible (because blizzard has stun effect) just make the windfield as big as the AOE effect of blizzard so we Elem/Arca can also have an advantage (by hunting RC) to those char (slayer/crack etc.) that can boss hunt and gain RC by selling rare items.

Some people might say, just create a blade/crack for boss hunting. I suggested this because i'm a stick to one char type of person so i'm not used to creating another char for another task(boss hunting).

Thanks and i hope i receive a feedback from the higher ups.

More power to Mazey!

EDIT: Typo: RC buy selling rare items

Last edited by omersang on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo: RC [b]buy[/b] selling rare items)

##1 - Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:37 am
pa3ck07

pa3ck07

Elementor Skills EmptyPosts : 8
pa3ck07

yeah good idea. but i dont think the admins will try to approve your suggestion. or even think about it. elems are on the other hand is good in pvp. but in hunting, forget it. im with you my friend in making elems aoe skill wider. but i also suggest, create slayer/crank/seraph for hunting too ;-)

##2 - Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:35 pm
omersang

omersang

Elementor Skills EmptyPosts : 5
omersang

UP

##3 - Posted Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:27 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Elementor Skills EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Elementors/Arcanists are Hit and Run class that's why Windfield doesn't have a bigger effect. Blizzard has a bigger effect, for killing a mob group of monsters.

##4 - Posted Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:21 am
iTralala

iTralala

Elementor Skills EmptyPosts : 31
iTralala

Make a Boss hunt oriented class like slayer, CS and Seraph.

Thats the simplest thing to do.

As a Respond to your Suggestion. its a big "NO" "NO". ya know why?

Imagine Elems farming on the same place (which eventually will happen and currently happening ) So its either you or them who will be pissed off. Trust me. Its gonna be like "Hey, get out of my Spot", "No way man, I dont see your name around", "I came here 1st", " Ignores and continues to farm*"

##5 - Posted Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:44 am

Sponsored content

Elementor Skills Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum